the Rift

[OPEN] I Pray for a Sunset [Moon]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky
The pale tresses of the Goddess stirred as she listened, guided by invisible winds that gently wove and danced around her frame. A companion? Usually Helovian's visited her brother, Earth for companion quests...He was so much easier to deal with. Always handing out mundane tasks to try and better the soon-to-be bonded. The Moon couldn't quite understand it. Why better them? If they weren't worthy in the first place, no quest was going to change that. What they needed to do instead was prove themselves - and oh, how the Goddess would make them do so. Her quests were created specifically to pick out the strong from the weak - but they would get to encouraging words of advice from her. They would either succeed, or they would fail. If they failed, they would never receive audience with her again. If they were successful, well...they got what they deserved. And so, the Goddess was mildly surprised, though pleased at the same time. As a member of her patron land, the Goddess would surely have looked down upon the paint, had she tried to take the easy way out by seeking the Earth..

"You've already lost one who was bonded to your heart, because you could not protect them." The Goddess began. Perhaps her words were slightly unfair - the pair had been out numbered at the time of Kwahu's death, but had Cheveyo been stronger, perhaps the outcome would have been different. "Take this, and protect it at all costs." An orb of light appeared out of the air - glowing and spiraling as it made its way towards the paint. Soft violet smoke bled from the orb, as if wicking away from something within. The orb settled upon Cheveyo's mane, near her wither. As more smoke dispersed, a white flower began to take shape. It appeared like a lily, with long petals gently curving outwards. The white was interrupted by brilliant lines of violet, that pooled near the center. "This life is delicate, as will be the new life that you seek. Take this flower into battle - in order for you to be worthy of an animal life, you must first be strong enough to defend this life, and be victorious. When this task is complete, bring to me a moon amulet and we shall see about bonding another to your soul..."

Cheveyo must protect the flower during a spar! However, her defense/attack will be compromised. When sparring, either your defense stat, or your attack stat will be reduced by 2. At the bottom of each spar post, please indicate clearly which stat should be reduced for that post. Cheveyo must win the spar, and must keep the flower safe.

Then she must return with a Moon Amulet.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-06-2014, 09:41 PM
RE: I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-06-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by God of the Moon - 07-07-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: I Pray for a Sunset [Moon] - by Cheveyo - 07-07-2014, 01:47 PM