the Rift

[PRIVATE] Affection

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
JUST GOT BROKEN INTO TWO.

I could tell that Papa Ruske wasn't overly happy to be around the rest of the herd as waves of discomfort washed out of his pores like sweat and crashed into my infantile body without mercy. But even with his discomfort, I was excited to get to meet all of the other creatures that resided in the place that I called home for the time being. Of course, it had been strange to hear strangers talking about my mother as if they actually knew her...if they all knew that she had abandoned her child would they still believe she deserved a fair trail?
So many thoughts flickered through my mind as the herd meeting dragged on, a little yawn attempted to tear from between my gold dusted kissers before the others began to disperse and Papa Ruske called out for one named Evangeline. It was a pretty name, much prettier than my own or my mothers, and my white pupiled eyes settled upon the golden frame of the mare as she drew closer to me and Papa. But they quickly danced away from the pretty mare and instead settled upon the dragon that had been clinging to Papa's back, it was an interesting creature.
I wasn't really paying much attention as the trio of us moved away from the clearing where the meeting about my mother had been held. At least not until I saw Papa's skull turn so he was looking at, and addressing me rather than the golden chestnut mare. “I don’t know where your brother is, but come along. You should get to know Evangeline, at least. And Tallis.” My brother, I had loved him dearly, he had been a good playmate while our mother still wanted the both of us. But it was clear he had been favored over myself, so that caused quite a rift between us and honestly I hadn't seen him since she abandoned me with the stallion who was now taking care of me. A light smile spread across my features as I looked between the dragon, the gold mare, and my savior.
When we stopped moving forward the stallion spoke once more, this time telling the mare my name before brushing his velvets against my darkened harks. I moved into his touch momentarily, glad for the shown affection that was so unnatural in my life. “Faeanne, this is Evangeline. She is a friend of mine.” My gold dusted white brush flashed against my slender hips as a wide smile grew across my features. "It's nice to meet you Ms. Evangeline." My skull bobbed ever so slightly in a nod before my odd eyes turned to the dragon and my vocal chords began to twitch once more. "You as well Tallis." I wouldn't be surprised if the scaled animal spoke back, but for some reason I didn't think that would happen at least not today.
Papa continued, telling the story of how I came to be in his company. It was one that I had heard before, heck, I had lived that story so far and I wasn't quite in the mood to listen to it again. So I wasn't going to, taking a few steps away from the adults my gold dusted skull dropped to the ground so my kissers could lip at the grasses that grew abundantly. If it wasn't story time I may as well eat now so I can nap later.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Evangeline]
Words;; 573
Notes;; eeeee <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
Affection - by Ruske - 07-07-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: Affection - by Faeanne - 07-07-2014, 08:56 AM
RE: Affection - by Evangeline - 07-07-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Affection - by Ruske - 07-09-2014, 11:50 PM