the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hideous insides

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
K A H L U A
It was a curious sentiment to be excited about, this mare's obvious racism, but Kahlua could not have been more pleased with herself. After searching so far and long for someone to complete her quest with, it seemed that the gods had finally smiled favorably upon her. So instead of being put off by Sorrow's vehemence, her hatred, her anger, Kahlua found herself drawing nearer in kind determination, ready and willing to make the imagined conversation in her head a reality. Still, just to be safe, and because she was frequently a fear-filled creature when it came to matters such as this, Kahlua released her rank magic upon their meeting. Immediately a sense of calm washed over her and, she assumed, over Sorrow.

“I'm Kahlua,” she repeated kindly enough, though for once she used her brain and did not mention her home and position in the Edge. Perhaps her name was known about Helovia, or perhaps it was not, but the queen was not so ready to throw herself under the bus. If this mare hated other species and her herd was trying to integrate them all into one, unified group... well, it opened a lot of doors the queen was not so eager to deal with. Cautiously, she returned to the subject she was more interested in.

“It's fine, my friend, I do not mind your outburst at all. You seem rather upset about the unicorns and the pegasi. Did they do something to you?” It was genuine curiosity, pleasantly placed, blue eyes shining in the warm summer sun as she looked upon Sorrow. “I only ask because you seem so upset... sometimes it is better to talk about these things.” She hoped her pressing and prodding would not be too much and that her combination of kindness and magic would work wonders on this angry, hateful soul that stood before her. Excited as she was, it was all Kahlua could do not to burst out and demand that she be told the answers to all the questions that she had right now.

But if her time had queen had taught her nothing else, it had at least taught her some small amount of patience.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Hideous insides - by Sorrow - 07-07-2014, 01:58 AM
RE: Hideous insides - by Kahlua - 07-17-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Hideous insides - by Sorrow - 07-24-2014, 03:32 PM
RE: Hideous insides - by Kahlua - 07-28-2014, 10:55 AM