the Rift

[PRIVATE] the one who used to be

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
Motherfucker. Beat up nice and good, that's what I am. I've tried my hardest to buff up and practice sparring as one of the Legatus of the Falls, but damn is it hard. Even those that I would not normally see as a threat have beaten the crap out of me. I'm not sure if I'm too slow, or too drunk, but not many things have gone in my favor. Win, lose, tie, I'm a mess. Elsa left me bruised and beaten, and then like a dumbass I got into a row with that Sky Lady and now I'm bruised and beaten from her, too. I see the pool near the middle of the herdland and trot awkwardly toward it. When I reach it, I collapse in the middle, letting my entire body be swallowed up by the cool, refreshing water. I think for a second about letting myself drown, wondering what that sensation might be like. I hear Damaris barking at me from the shoreline, threatening to come in after me if I think darkness like that. It's all stupid anyway, I would never do something as moronic as killing myself. I have no desire to do such a thing. Well... not at this point in my life. I come up for air, drenched from head to toe. The water mostly feels good, except for the tender, more raw parts of me that have not healed yet.

I turn my head abruptly to the side and nearly unbalance myself. What's that giggle? Water doesn't giggle. It takes a second for my blurry vision to clear, but finally the thing nearby in front of me comes into focus. It's her. The one that was at the beginning of all this madness. Elsa. I suppose I can't hold any grudges - the spar was as much my idea as it was hers, and she is my herdmate after all, one of the Masons. I plug through the water, hooves scrambling on the slippery bottom to pull myself along. Damaris is enjoying the sun and does not feel the need to join me, but walks alongside instead. When I'm close enough, I call to the snowy white mare, not noticing what will soon become painfully obvious.

Comrade Elsa, how're you?

Walk. Talk.

Tag: @[Elsa]
OOC:Liquid time to after spar with Cirrus, before Midas spar. Ignoring outcome of Rosti/Cirrus cuz I dunno the outcome.
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-07-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-23-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 08-09-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-01-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-23-2014, 12:50 PM