the Rift

[PRIVATE] the one who used to be

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
The pretty lady raises her head and turns to face me. Her mane where I ripped it out seems to have grown back alright, although it seems maybe a little less lustrous than before. The striking difference, however, is very obvious. Her left eye is missing. Completely gone, with a nasty scar left in its place. Horror fills me at once, but it soon has faded, when I realize that this does not change her really at all. After all - aren't I a sight as well? Certainly I have not lost any body parts in my six years, but I am not very beautiful. Elsa, with her missing eye, is still arguably much more beautiful than I am or will ever be. She continues on as if nothing is to be noticed, but her wink indicates that maybe she knows what I'm seeing is shocking. Her words about the beautiful nature of the crystal willow and the wintry ice cause me to pause and wonder. Do I prefer winter to summer? No, I'm more partial to warmer weather, but not heat like the Throat might experience. I am much more in favor of autumn or spring - the less extreme the better. That being said, I'm used to the Russian winters, and can weather them better than many, if only from experience.

After a moment she asks how I am doing, and seems to know exactly what I've been spending my time doing. I grimace but nod. Aye, I have been doing quite a bit of sparring. Does me good to get practice, but damn am I sore. I let my bad ear flop a bit - that's her doing - and motion to my chest and side. Of course, those injuries are much less visible. My neck and withers have a few scars on them, but everything else is under the surface. Bruises that have sunk down to the tissue, that hurt me but leave me appearing as if I complain about nothing. Honest though, I hurt like a whining bitch. Good to learn and practice with the best, eh? Glad you're healing up though, don't need our crafters in pieces, unless you plan on crafting new bones and body parts. I chuckle at my joke, but I wonder if she will actually find it funny as well. A tad on the morbid side, but not all jokes can be fun and games.

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-07-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-23-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 08-09-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-01-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-23-2014, 12:50 PM