the Rift

[PRIVATE] the one who used to be

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
He's quick to speak and approach, which set Elsa a little more at ease. Considering they'd kind of just randomly decided to beat the living daylights out of each other, it's probably best that they at least let each other know they are still alive and moving. The last thing Elsa wanted to do was leave a fatal wound and kill someone without even knowing it. Although, it seemed she had a knack at accidentally shredding horses to death- it seemed to be her forte.

He motioned to his injuries though, and she cringed a little, offering a sheepish smile. "Sorry 'bout that. I get a little... carried away." She stuck out her tongue mockingly. "You did flaw my perfect body though. You know how long I had been working on these luxurious locks? You can't grow this silky swag overnight!" She giggled a little, hoping he didn't take the sass to heart. The last thing she wanted to do was piss off someone who was in charge of an entire army. A crafter can only make so many defenses in one day.

He continued though, and congratulated her. Then, making a reference to her having to craft body parts then narrowed her eyes. "Pshh.. i'd be the best damn cyborg you've ever met." Well, as much as a boss a cyborg horse can be. Hey, you never know. Bones of stone might come in handy if she ever decided to fight a tiger. Then, if she died, he'd have nothing but a tasteless rock to chew on. Great idea Elsa, now you just gotta figure out how to put rock bones inside a living horse. That.... may prove a little difficult. Oh well, it was only a minor detail. "No but like... how've you been? Get a girlfriend? Have some babies? Beat up poor defenseless women like myself? I dunno, just amuse me oh great Rostislav. I've got a lotta time and no where to go. So either you get talking or you're gonna have one rambling snowball on your hands." She then began to wade out of the water, approaching near him before deliberately shaking off, attempting to soak him in the mildly grimy pond water.

"Talking"
@[Rostislav]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-07-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-23-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 08-09-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-01-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-23-2014, 12:50 PM