the Rift

[PRIVATE] the one who used to be

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I have never seen a horse purposefully stick out his tongue, only on accident in the middle of a yawn. I'm not sure I want to see it again. Maybe Elsa is unaware, but it is not a flattering image, and I cringe a little bit as she does. She tries to sass me, but it is less sass and more just.. girly.. weirdness. I don't have any good description of it, because such interaction is not really familiar to my natural tongue. She considers my suggestion about making body parts, and joins the joke in good fun. A cyborg? I don't want to see an Elsa Cyborg. Though that might be fun for me. Interesting to look at, but I don't want to be part machine. Not ever. Put me down before that happens.

I'm in absolute shock when she starts to try to offer.. small talk. Seriously? Do I look like the kind of stallion that enjoys or makes small talk? My white eyes widen and I stare like a deer in the headlights as she lobs questions at me. Questions and rambling and .. what the hell is she even saying? First 'hey what's up' questions and then 'speak or I'm done with you!'. Not gonna lie I kinda don't know what to do right now. I try to speak but I don't know what to say. After a moment, words finally come to me. "Uh.. no girlfriend or babies. No defenseless women.." I think of the spar with Sky Lady. No, she is not defenseless, not even close. Even though I am engaging her in conversation, she moves out of the water and shakes, trying to get water on me. She succeeds, and sprinkles water over my back and head. I blink a few drops from my eyes and watch her. If she's going to be awkward in her conversing then I can, too. "And you? What the fuck happened to your eye?" Did she think I wouldn't ask? No, I'm not tactful and sensitive like that.

@[Elsa]
Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-07-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-23-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 08-09-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-01-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-23-2014, 12:50 PM