the Rift

[PRIVATE] the one who used to be

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Cyborgs are pretty damn cool, especially when attached to an ultra-hot horse like Elsa. That would make for one literally explosive scene. Imagine all the sleek metal that would just fit perfectly with her white skin. It would look ultra awesome. Although, that day was far in the future, because as of now, her trust was not with the mechanics that may or may not be roaming around Helovia.

At least he replied to her, that was more than she expected. Most of the people around here hated talking, so she was used to just blabbering on about the stupid things. But of course, his answers left nothing but an awkward silence. So, nothing interesting had happened to him.. well...

Of course he leads into her eye though. She didn't really expect much less, she had actually begun to flaunt it, in the turn of events. It was not as weird flaunting it, then trying to hide it. But, in response, Elsa shrugged. "It got poked out by a very pointy stick that happened to be sticking out of the head of a basiner, ironic huh?" She said ever so nonchalantly. Elsa liked hiding her pain behind sarcasm and jokes, and it was much easier to brush off. Deep talks were not her thing at the moment, and she had no intention of sharing them with Rosti. Who knew what the heck he'd say. He could just be in the heat of the moment and yell out something like "Elsa told me that so and so is mean to so and so..." the types of conversation could be endlessly horrible. It was sad that Elsa really couldn't see a good way of being "deep" with Rosti. "Nothing I can really do about it now, but at least I can be a pirate." She finally added, hoping to add at least a hint more of humor. "If you ever get your eye poked out, I could probably help you. You know, not running into walls and stuff." Elsa, the conversation keeps getting more awkward, please stop. And she does, she kind of shuffles her feet and looks away from Rosti. Erm, this is going well.

"Talking"
@[Rostislav]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:04 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-07-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 07-23-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 08-09-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-01-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: the one who used to be - by Elsa - 10-23-2014, 12:50 PM