the Rift

[OPEN] looking for a hero

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Dark and shadowy figures danced around her eyesight. They bounded too a fro, begging her to follow, and to pull her under with them. She reared again, as one seemed to dash in front of her. Crystal eyes shot to the sky, only to find the shadow had belonged to the same hawk.

It watched ever so closely from the sky, its yellow eyes piercing into her. It waited- almost like he knew she was doomed to some unfortunate death up here. She couldn’t blame him though; she was nearly walking into the heart of beast land. It was worth the risk though; the man she was seeking out had been the only one to call her angel right off the bat. The comment was something Elsa would never forget, and would be always grateful for.

The hawk circled about again at the top of the steppe, before screeching out again and diving down the side. Elsa watched carefully, following the figures decent until it melted behind another shadowy figure. It was approaching from the base of the steppe, coming up the side. It had the same build as- oh god.

Elsa took a few cautious steps backward, reeling on what to do. What if Krieger frequented here? What would he do again? Would he attack? All these questions just melded together into one confused ball. Her mouth gaped, trying to grasp what to say or what to do.

Moments passed as the figure drew nearer. All she could do was squeak out a pitiful, quiet noise. As it moved closer, the figure got bigger and bigger. ‘Please be Beowulf. Please be him.’ Was all she could think about. Otherwise, she was sitting here like a duck, open for anything the world decided to throw at her next.

@[Beowulf] [so i saw you posted about beo x elsa baby and all I can see is a winged, horned flying polar bear. xDD and my original awesome post deleted, so this was it's pathetic replacement. :(]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
looking for a hero - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 07-22-2014, 07:29 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 08-07-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 08-15-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:27 PM