the Rift

[OPEN] looking for a hero

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Elsa was still stuck in a panic. It drew nearer and nearer until it too, had slowed. For a moment, nothing but the wind was speaking between the two bodies. Elsa held her breath fast, as if not breathing was going to make all the bad things go away. The scent of another then followed in the wind, that of a cat-like creature; no doubt a companion. Elsa racked her mind, trying to connect a cat with a being, but none of the faces matched with such a companion. She snorted nervously, before finally a voice spoke.

'Elsa?' God-damnit, she's know that voice from everywhere. The rumbling, mumbling chivalrous polar-bear dude from the caverns- Beowulf. A large, audible sight was released from her body as she marched over to him. "Jesus Beowulf. You scared the shit out of me!" She said exasperated, as she came to a stop in front of the large, hairy man. Then, the scent of a cat again bombarded her nose. Her ears perked curiously, as she peaked around his neck, to see a cat lying on his back. Elsa couldn't help but make a dirty joke. I mean... they were on that level right... and it was obviously a female cat. "You finally got some-" She paused for half a moment, revising. She was second guessing how he would take her comment. But, for giggles shake she winked at him before continuing. "You got a companion. What's her name?" Elsa couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy. "What have you been doing since the outbreak?" She asked, knowing almost for certain he was with the Basin. Although, stranger things have happened she hoped he was elsewhere. The Basin wasn't exactly "simpatico" with her or the falls. Her life... well, if he asked about it, she'd tell him. Otherwise, no point in being a downer right?

She paused again though, jealousy spiking about his companion. It was probably nice having one right? Especially one that understood you. That was all Elsa wanted, was for someone to understand. She was always so busy pleasing that she never had time to talk about her own problems. It only furthered her want for a companion. They could lean on each other, right?

@[Beowulf]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
looking for a hero - by Elsa - 07-07-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 07-22-2014, 07:29 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 02:32 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 08-07-2014, 05:30 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: looking for a hero - by Beowulf - 08-15-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: looking for a hero - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 01:27 PM