the Rift

Metamorphosis

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks
He steps back from them, and they freeze, suddenly afraid. Rejection, disgrace, loathing, failure, failure- they failed him, and now they are to suffer for their sins. Too wrapped up in the heat of the moment, their emotions rage and dance unchecked. What light was left in the girl's eyes, fades, and happiness dies in the back of her throat. She blinks, and the salt on her eyelashes stings; she pushes her ears down in anger and shame. What did she really, truly expect? Warmth? caring? Love? She deserves none of these things.

Her face grows empty. What does she deserve?

But Fajira and Natraj are testament to her mistake. The boys claws sink eagerly into her unstained leg, drawing her out of her abject despair. Happy, he tells her. Needs healing, he adds. The sting of rejection leaves him quicker than her, replaced by a youthful and pragmatic joy. He knows just how much it has tormented her, the failure to heal her friend, the way she fled on that dismal night... he has lived through her pain, and now, he thinks, she has an opportunity for redemption.

She blinks, and realization lights her face.

"I can heal you!" She cries, suddenly alive again, young voice cracking in the emotional strain. "I'm a- I'm the lead- uhm-" she struggles, unaccustomed to this new feeling (pride? is it pride? she wants him to be proud of her, she thinks, needs it), unaccustomed to words. "In the Throat, I'm the-"

I'm sorry.

She whirls around, and her eyes open wide, for there's a purple mare standing there, with elk horns and yellow hair and a pink face and...

...and the girl and her brother can do nothing bur stare, not sure whether to be angry or amazed. They are too shocked to react to the other's approach, or to do more than flick their ears at his overly enthused greeting, or to smile. They sit at a loss, confounded by the ugly mare and obtrusive stallion, and in the pit of her stomach Tandavi feels her ire start to rise. She does not speak, only stares, and at the back of her hocks she can feel Oxy's blood magic rising, pressing, aching for her to throw it in their faces and make them leave.

[ ooc | @[Lace] Sorry for the wait, please tag me!

Tandavi is using Dark x Water Magic: Able to burst red blood cells, causing reduced hemoglobin levels therefore signs of anemia and oxygen deprivation. Symptoms include muscle cramping, shortness of breath, increased heart rate, disorientation and fade after 30 seconds. She's not projecting it very strongly, or at a specific target, so whether it affects your character or not is totally optional. ]

Image Credits

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Messages In This Thread
Metamorphosis - by Lace - 07-07-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Tandavi - 07-07-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Lace - 07-07-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Alija - 07-07-2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Rostislav - 07-07-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Tandavi - 07-10-2014, 12:43 AM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Amaris - 07-10-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Rostislav - 07-11-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: Metamorphosis - by Tandavi - 07-13-2014, 01:56 PM