the Rift

[JUDGED] Time Is All I Really Need [Chev x Briu spar]

Biru Posts: 33
Up For Adoption atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3 Hands :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Annabelle :: Royal Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Adoptable
Biru
Annabelle was growing older steadily. In their wanderings around Helovia, she had begun to call attention to his warrior side. Her thoughts would often show images of thorns, a dead animal, or other related items to pain and anguish. It frightened Biru to know that she knew so much about his past, especially the warrior side of him.

Although, he could not blame her, being bonded meant she heard, felt and saw things nearly identical to the way Biru interpreted them. Every brush movement seemed to be a hiding enemy, each disturbance among the foliage meant a battle had ensued, and every prick of pain brought back both painful and satisfying memories. How could she not know?

Anna had grown to a large fawn now. Her spots had begun to darken, a sure sign Biru thought, of the power that must be infused within her blood. It seemed that even she knew a powerful magic was destined to arise within her. However, she was still to young to know exactly what form had bound itself to her.

The duo began to meander through the foliage. They both were a little starved from the long journey of trying to figure out where to go. Still, the two did not have a place to rest their heads.

Suddenly, Anna had an idea. She bounded excitedly in front of Biru, bouncing and wagging her tail, attempting to get him to guess what she had in mind. "Fetch?" He asked, and she shook her head, eyeing him and careful not to reveal her thoughts. Biru eyed her back, equally hiding his thoughts. How did the fetch master not want to play fetch? Anna practically lived off of chasing sticks. "A nap?" On cue he yawned and Anna ran at him, antlers up, and straight into his chest. Her blunt antlers took his breath away, nearly ready to crush her; he finally understood what she meant. "A battle?" Of course this was it, she bounded around throwing her hind legs into the air like she just didn’t care. She flashed images of the herd, and the pair, signaling she believed a battle could prove they would be great warriors to a leader.

It wasn’t long after that a call shattered the air. Biru’s head shot up, and Anna bounded after it, completely without a care. Biru chased her, wailing and telling her to stop before they reached a clearing. The wind was gentle, and the sun shone bright. Birus dark skin immediately began to infuse with the heat, and a new memory flooded his mind. She is out for blood.

He didn’t even offer a name, as he began charging at Cheveyo. Annabelle took to the foliage, hiding, she had never seen this side of her bonded before. She flashed thoughts of clouds, fields, and other signs that meant luck and peace, she knew what he had to do, and only hoped he could make it through. In return, Biru sent flashes of red, telling her to stay there no matter what.

His feathered hooves carried him across the dry ground. As he attempted to approach the painted mare, he flashed his horn, from his left, and attempted to tear upwards towards his right. He hoped that his horn had cut or stab into the neck and chest area of the mare. As always, he could’ve miscalculated. As his horn reached into the air, he slid to a stop, waiting to adjust to how the mare fought. He was ready, for he believed this mare to be a dirty fighter. Anna wailed from the foliage in encouragement. She truly believed he could do it.

@[Cheveyo] || 609 Words || 1/3 attacks
OOC: sorry for the wait, I had vacation and a sunburn that put me out for a while. :[ but these will be up faster now that I'm back and healthier!!
Smoke & Mirrors
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time Is All I Really Need [Chev x Briu spar] - by Biru - 07-24-2014, 05:47 PM