the Rift

[JUDGED] Time Is All I Really Need [Chev x Briu spar]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
done made the devil a deal, he made me pretty, he made me smart

As soon as the call left my vocal chords my mind drifted back into the filing cabinet that wasn't as covered in cobwebs anymore, the memory had been viewed too often in the last week for the spiders to feel it fit to hole up in that corner of my mind any longer. But this time, it wasn't just the image of the slain boy sprawled across the dusty ground with a feathered stick standing up from his chest. No...This time the image was more of a clip of feelings and moving images from that fateful day. I could feel his weight lifting off of my withers and the sound of his last exclamation as the force of the arrow flung him backwards. I could hear the sound of his body hitting the ground as my scream tore through the hot air, then the worst....the hoof beats of the others...wait. That wasn't right.

I couldn't remember there being others around us as it seemed like the world stopped turning as I screamed for Kwahu to stand back up and get back to fighting as he should be. But there were clearly hoof beats echoing in my skull that quickly brought me back to reality, my orchid pools widened in surprise at the black and white horned frame that was barreling towards me, his skull swinging about as if he was cutting through something as he ran. My own white washed skull was tossed into the air as my yellow painted hooves leapt into motion, moving my frame from its original resting place as I knew that being stabbed with the stallion's horn this early in the fight would spell disaster for the rest of it.

A grunt of pain escaped through my rosy kissers as I landed wrong on my left ankle, instead of finding the solid ground that I had been expecting I found myself standing in a rotted out fallen tree trunk that had given away as my hoof hit it. Lifting my hoof out of the rotted tree the pain spread up my cannon bone, stopping just below my knee as an indicator that I had in fact twisted the tendons and muscles that connected to my ankle harder than I had expected, surely it would restrict some movements later. But for now, I had more important things to think about, a twisted ankle was something I could survive with but the demons of my past tearing at my brain was something I could not.

Chestnut harks slammed back into my tangled blonde tresses as orchid pools lit up with desire and determination. I would beat this black and white beast no matter what happened, I had too. Moving forward from my position I quickly lifted my painted frame into the air on my hind limbs, forelimbs struck out relentlessly at what I hoped would be the stallion's back or neck. Anywhere that would cause damage enough that he would be less able to harm the delicate lily that was intertwined into my tangled locks. As my frame came back down to the dry ground that was crying out for air a shock of pain traveled up my forelimb from the impact with the hardened soil. Ivory lids fluttered shut over orchid pools for barely a second as I bit back the pain, I had to protect this damn flower and show the purple goddess that I was worthy of being bonded to another being. And this bastard wasn't going to get in my way.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Biru]
Words;; 588
OOC;; This spar is a part of the Quest from the Moon Goddess for a companion
Setting;; Mid-day Tallsun, hot, light breeze, clear sky.
No companions, no magic
Attacks;; 1/3
Defense;; 0/0
Stat Change for Chev;; - 2 attack for the whole spar.
Injuries;; Twisted front left ankle when moving away from Biru's swinging horn, will make bucking difficult.

so I'm gonna break me a million hearts

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time Is All I Really Need [Chev x Briu spar] - by Cheveyo - 07-30-2014, 11:12 PM