the Rift

[JUDGED] Time Is All I Really Need [Chev x Briu spar]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
done made the devil a deal, he made me pretty, he made me smart

The stallion's furious bellow echoed in my harks that were buried in my tangled blonde tresses as I lifted my forelimbs from the ground without much effort. He seemed to have noticed quite quickly that his first attack had been futile and I was, practically, without much injury. The twisted ankle felt as if my heart had left my chest to rest in the mass of pulled muscles and misused tendons as it continued to throb with each beat of my heart, but it was a pain I was willing to take as it would soon fade whereas a slice from the stallion's horn would have left much more permanent results.

Excitement and confusion washed through my veins as I reared above the stallion that seemed to be moving himself so he would be underneath the storm of hooves rather than moving away from them like any sane creature would. But it was too late to question anything now, too late to rethink what I had just done as my hooves made impact with his shoulder, causing a scream of pain to tear from the black and white's lungs but I didn't have time to assess the damage caused by my painted hooves before the stallion's frame was lifting into the air to meet mine. Another hoof made contact with the stallion's flesh, but by then it was too late.

A squeal of frustration escaped from my chest before I had a chance to bite it back as I felt my balance go askew thanks to the horned beast whose neck and shoulders were braced beneath my barrel. There was nowhere to go but back as the stallion continued to lift and his horn slid into my side. A scream tore through the air as my stance was completely thrown off balance, in a last ditch effort to save the delicate flower that was laced into the tangled mess of hair I pushed off with my right hoof so instead I would land full force on the left side that was already injured and flower-less.

On impact, all of the air in my lungs was expelled in one quick gust as the hard, dry ground reached up to pull my frame down with the assistance of gravity. And down I went. Hard. Hard enough that my cracked and battle worn ivories sliced through the thick salmon muscle of my tongue and soon the inside of my mouth was coated in the thick metallic blood. A sign that would normally show victory in a battle, but in my case it showed more damage that I had sustained rather than allow the ivory and violet petals to get damaged in the painted steeds crazed fury. By god's grace I managed to collect my breath quickly and I scrambled to my hooves once more, the bruises on my ribs were already beginning to form and judging by the sharp pain that came along with breathing I wouldn't be surprised if one of them had been broken...there was no time to catalog the damage done though, that would wait until I was back within the shattered glass walls of the Edge.

Pain moved through my frame as I began to move towards the stallion, slowly at first...making sure I had completely collected myself before lunging out at him. Orchid pools widening with pain as my frame stretched forwards, ribs screaming and a mixture of spit and blood flying from wide opened jaws as I reached towards the stallion hoping to sink my blood stained ivories into his flesh as easily as they had sunk into my own. He would feel the pain that travelled through my body like a wildfire, I would prove to the gods that Kwahu's death had been a cruel trick of fate and I was responsible enough to guard another life.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Biru]
Words;; 641 / 800
OOC;; This spar is a part of the Quest from the Moon Goddess for a companion

;____; poor Chev
Setting;; Mid-day Tallsun, hot, light breeze, clear sky.
No companions, no magic
Attacks;; 2/3
Defense;; 0/0
Stat Change for Chev;; - 2 attack for the whole spar.
Injuries;; - Twisted front left ankle when moving away from Biru's swinging horn, will make bucking difficult.
- Flipped over to land on left side as Biru reared up under her, bruised numerous ribs (possibly a few broken) causing breathing to be difficult, short but deep gash in side from the stallion's horn. Bleeding heavily from tongue caused by biting on impact with the ground. Flower is still intact as she managed to fall on the opposite side.

so I'm gonna break me a million hearts

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time Is All I Really Need [Chev x Briu spar] - by Cheveyo - 08-10-2014, 11:19 PM