the Rift

[JUDGED] Time Is All I Really Need [Chev x Briu spar]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
done made the devil a deal, he made me pretty, he made me smart

Dust. Dust flew up everywhere, reflecting the light in an almost eerily beautiful way as my painted frame crashed to the ground hard. Maybe I would have coughed since the dust found its safe haven in my lungs and airways, maybe I would have coughed if there were any air left to expel from my body. But my collision with the dry, dusty ground had evicted any gust of air from my airways. Eventually the air returned to me and I sprung to my yellow painted hooves before giving myself a chance to realize the pain that would soon be flowing as freely as blood through my veins.

A low growl rolled from my chest as I spat the thick, crimson fluid onto the dry ground that quickly soaked it up, leaving nothing but a dark stain. Orchids looked over to the black and white paint that was hell-bent on destroying me as I decided to leap out at him in hopes that he would still be gloating over the fact that he made me fall. Victory would be mine and for a moment I thought about giggling out with glee when my cracked and worn ivories sank into his painted flesh. Finally, there was the metallic taste of foreign blood mingling with my own that he had caused. It was a gory, macabre kind of pleasure that washed over my multi-hued frame as I danced back a step or two from my target just in case he was going to retaliate right away, the last thing I needed was to suffer through this beating only to have the brute ruin any chances I had at gaining the companion that would ease the pain I felt every single fucking day.

But I hadn't moved quick enough, before I had a second to think the stallion was rearing once more his knee catching my mouth as his frame was lifted into the sky, a burst of pain flashed through my frame as my rosy kissers split and are instantly stained with the bright red of the blood that has already stained the ground I stand on. The painted bastard didn't stay in the air for very long at all before his frame came crashing back down to the dusty earth, but he wasn't done inflicting pain upon me just yet. As he was moving down a single limb lashed out and connected solidly with my chest, a gasp of pain escaped from my crimson kissers as I was forced to take a small step backwards and away from his nearly un-bloodied frame. Fury flashed in my mind as I looked at the black and white before me, only his shoulders were bloodied, but he had caused enough damage to me that if I were a lesser mare I would have turned and ran from the blood crazed creature.

A snarl tore through my body once more as chestnut harks buried themselves in the tangled blonde tresses that caressed the object of my affection for the time being. Before I could think twice my frame had sprung into action once again, flashes of pain searing through my body as each and every muscle screamed out, begging me to stop moving. Begging me to give up now and walk away while I still had a life to live. But I refused, a life without Kawhu was already a life not worth living, so what did I have to lose? My chestnut and white frame weaved in closer to the stallion, the pain in my eyes was hidden by a fierceness that only one who had lost someone near and dear to them could have, my cracked and blood stained ivories were exposed once again as I leapt forward hoping to sink the dull weapons into the stallion's throat. It would be wonderful to hear him gasp out in pain as he begged me to let him go, but I would have been content to have my attack land anywhere on his worthless body.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Biru]
Words;; 670 / 800
OOC;; This spar is a part of the Quest from the Moon Goddess for a companion

Baaah so nervewracking
Setting;; Mid-day Tallsun, hot, light breeze, clear sky.
No companions, no magic
Attacks;; 3/3
Defense;; 0/0
Stat Change for Chev;; - 2 attack for the whole spar.
Injuries;; - Twisted front left ankle when moving away from Biru's swinging horn, will make bucking difficult.
- Flipped over to land on left side as Biru reared up under her, bruised numerous ribs (possibly a few broken) causing breathing to be difficult, short but deep gash in side from the stallion's horn. Bleeding heavily from tongue caused by biting on impact with the ground. Flower is still intact as she managed to fall on the opposite side.
- Biru's knees jabbed upwards as she was pulling back, no damage was caused to the inside of her mouth but her upper lip is split. When he kicked out he managed to clip her chest which will cause bruising and will be tender for a few days.

so I'm gonna break me a million hearts

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time Is All I Really Need [Chev x Briu spar] - by Cheveyo - 09-08-2014, 11:28 AM