the Rift

[PRIVATE] we're gonna let it burn.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I had left Helovia. I had decided I didn't want this life. I wanted another, but when I tried to act like happy Kahlua, or interesting Mauja, people were offended. Was I too much of one thing? I guess I could be the melting pot of personalities, but then I would be called bipolar, or people would say I have multiple personalty disorder. There is no win for me. I only lose. That's all I am. I can't voice my thoughts anymore, I'm too harshly judged. Even if I do what I think is right, in some way it's still wrong. I can't help, but remember the incident with Leliel. He was blind, but I'd never seen a blind horse (not that I knew of, anyways), and when I tell Leliel he was trespassing, some painted stallion comes and makes me look like a fool. Perhaps I am a fool. No, not perhaps. I am a fool. It's undeniable.

I limp towards the Veins of the Gods. This is where the lava mare called me blackened. I'm not evil, dammit! I don't want another companion! I don't! I wanted to see what was happening and now I'm the evil one. I want to leave this land, I do not know why I came back. No, wait. I do know why I came back. I came for her.

Destry.

I can't help, but think about her, I abandoned her. Will she hate me like she hates her mom? As if fate planned for us to run-in again, I see her. It's.. Destry... She's talking to me. She's not mad? Is she pretending she's not mad? "What did the mare mean when she talked to you?"

"Destry! I'm so sorry about not picking you up when I said I would. What did the lava mare mean? Well... I.... I'm not a good mare. I have many enemies. I'm enemies with horses I do not yet know. I'm light. I'm dark, chaotic." I gulp down my saliva and wait for a reaction. Destry speaks one more time. "What happened to your companion?"

With a long sigh, I tell her why my companion is now dead. "I found an egg. I warmed it up, a snake hatched from it, and our souls became intertwined. The young snake was loyal, almost to a fault. One day in the World's Edge, I challenged the leader, and my snake tried to help. I didn't see her attack the leader. I say her limp on the ground. I lost the challenge for leadership. I got kicked out, and my friend died. I do not want another companion, I was merely interested in what was happening. When my companion, Shilva, died... Part of me died. Now it feels like there is a humongous hole missing from my life. Feel free to hate me. I've gotten use to the hate, in a way. Angels are not hated, this is why I told you I'm no angel when we met. I am like a siren. I draw you in, then catch you a wreck havoc. Except I do it unintentionally." I stare at Destry looking for a spark of emotion, even if it's hate. I like knowing what people are feeling.

"I left Helovia, but came back to tie things up with you. I want to leave Helovia, be it tomorrow or in a month. I do not think I can stay. I cause to much trouble for everyone. Not even my family likes me, actually I'm sure they hate me. I think our relationship will end up like your relationship with your mother, a horrible one. I don't want to bring more pain into you life, Destry." My gaze drops to the floor as I prepare for the screaming to come. This time, the words throawn at me will hurt worse because they have come from Destry, my one true friend--t he one who gives me butterflies and makes me feel like I'm walking on sunshine.

"Talking"
Aurelia

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-07-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-16-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-19-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-20-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-20-2014, 11:27 PM