Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

destry</style>
the moment of truth and the moment to lie
the moment to live and the moment to die
the moment to fight for what’s right</style>

She's there in moments, standing beside me in all her radiant beauty as the others disperse, leaving but us. The two angels of the sweet story of which one has fallen in love with the other and is far too scared to reveal it. A true love story (still better than Twilight) that will melt the hearts and make the readers go "Awww" at every sweet, heartfelt moment.

But clearly this is not one of those moments, not yet anyway. She babbles, slipping over her words and swallowing hard as she finishes. "Oh Aurelia, you are a good mare." I smile, looking quite happy despite the fact that Aurelia wasn't looking as happy or content. "I think you are. And you're not evil, or chaotic. You're an angel remember?" I pipe up, looking into her pale silver eyes and letting loose a sheepish little grin at my reference to our first meeting, when I had found myself awestruck by her flawless appearance.

I listen to Aurelia speaking, listening and near crying as I stare at her. I can hear the sorrow in her voice, and my heart sinks. I walk over to her, reaching to embrace her, to get close. Let my dark skin touch her light, smooth skin that shines like gold, sprinkled in golden flakes all along her body. "I don't think I can hate you—"
"Talking" Butterflies flicker through my stomach, tickling at my sides and making my heart throb. "I like you so much... I don't know if hating you is an option" Stop. Wait. What. I take in a deep breath and pull my neck back, looking at Aurelia. Oh Gods what have I done. "I mean—"

"Oh Aurelia. I am so sorry. But—" I hold back tears as I swallow the knot gathering in my throat. "Please don't leave me Aurelia. Don't leave me. You're the only friend I have— " I look at her, the angel I've fallen not-so-gracefully in love with. Is it love? Or am I just crazy and thinking that it is? Whatever it is that I'm feeling, whenever I'm near her I just want to stay with her for eternity, lay with her and watch the world pass by us.

"From the moment I saw you— I just knew I had to be with you. And you are kind, you were kind to me and treated me kindly." I pause, looking deeply into her pale eyes, my own eyes blurred with tears as I gaze at the pale beauty before me. "You are the only one who's offered my kindness in all of my lifetime. And I cannot repay you for that— the only things I can say is.." A stuttering exhale as a tear rolls down my cheek, followed by a few more. I inhale deeply, I've only just met her, but— "I.. I think I love you—"

ooc <3 | wordcount 479 | tags -

image by aling_ @ flickr.com
lyrics belongs to This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
(modified)</style>

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-07-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-16-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-19-2014, 08:19 PM