the Rift

[PRIVATE] we're gonna let it burn.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Destry. I'm not quite sure how to describe her. I think of her one way, but she surprises me quite often. When I told her that I had burnt her mother, I thought she would be angry with me, but instead she was glad that her bitch of a mom felt her skin burn and blister. I thought she'd be mad at me now, but she isn't mad. Instead, she communicating feelings to me.

She says I'm a good mare and an angel, but if I am.. why don't I feel it? Then, she says she doesn't hate me, and that she considers me a friend. Is this how friends act? They forgive and forget? This is weird for me, because I don't feel like her friend. I feel like a mere passerby, but as our conversation continues, I realize that I mean much more to this electric girl (Who, by the way, has sparks shooting out of her hooves) than I thought I did. "I.." I pause for a moment, unsure of what to say, so I don't say anything else for now. What can say? I want to say I feel the same way, but do I? I told Mauja I loved him, but I felt different around him. Was that love? Is this love? What is love?

"I don't know what love is." The words fall out of my mouth before I can stop them. Do I know what love is? I've always said that I loved this horse and that horse, but was that just my mind playing tricks? Do I say I love because I yearn for companionship? When I had Shilva, I never had enough companionship, but now that she is gone.. I feel complete and dead at the same time. I understand what is like to lose a companion now. I've felt the cutting of the bond, I've felt true loneliness. Was Shilva all I needed this whole time? Something to show me companionship then have that taken away? I say I have no friends, but Shilva had no problem being my friend. Does this even make sense?

"You can't love me... you don't want to love me." I pause for a moment and shake my head back and forth as if to further my point. She had embraced me and began crying. Is this what love is? The warmth of her hot body pressing against mine is quite fulfilling. But as she backs away and the cold settles in again, I feel something in my gut. My legs are jello at the moment, and I am unable to comprehend what is happening. My mind is thinking of everything that will go wrong if I tell her I love her. My mind says no, but my heart says yes. Is love absent in the mind? Can love only be found in the heart? "I want to say I love you so badly, but is this love I'm feeling, Destry?" I step forward, wishing I could dry her tears and make her smile. I don't care if she shocks me by accident, I want to be close to her, even if it means getting zapped.

I pace closer to her. My firey gaze pinned on hers. One of my ears swivel forward, but the other stay slanted backwards. I halt once my muzzle is a mere inch from mine. Will she shy away? I hope not. I press my muzzle towards hers. "I think I love you."

"Talking"
Aurelia

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-07-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-16-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-19-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-20-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-20-2014, 11:27 PM