the Rift

[PRIVATE] we're gonna let it burn.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Destry admits to me that she may not know what love is either, and that perhaps we can learn about it together. I smile at that idea and nod my head like a young child. Love makes horses feel young again, right? Have I already learnt what love is? Have I known all along? Destry continues, by telling me that she doesn't have the choice. I recall Mauja saying something similar to that sentence. He said he cannot choose who he loves, and that he can't control his feelings, basically. Has Destry learnt the same thing? She loves me and she cannot help it, right? She starts to explain to me what she feels like, and I must admit.. I do feel feel like that, in ways, but I fear my type of love.. is different? I feel like I love in the way a devout queen loves her herd, but I think Destry loves me like a wife does her husband. Am I just thinking too much? These emotions are strange for me. If she spends a lot of time with me, will the love end? Will our passion, our love, be swept away with the breeze or will it stick like gum in your hair?

She asks me if this is love and steps closer to me, allowing my velvet muzzle to touch against hers. I tell her how I feel. That I may love her. The connection between us is undeniable, there is a raging fire between us, undeniable sparks. As she slips away from my reach, our connection doesn't falter. In a strange way, this love feels like the connection I had with Shilva, the now dead snake. Will Destry find a similar fate if she stays with me? Of course, death is inevitable, but I don't want the spark-girl's death to come quicker because she is with the likes of me.

Destry thanks me for making her whole as her eyes begin to water with joy-tears. I smile softly, glad that I have found the mare that will be my other half (hopefully forever, too). "You complete me, too. You're my other half." Her eyes flick shut, and I admire her. She looks so beautiful and content. I am, too, but I also hold worry in the pit of my stomach. What if I let her down? What if she finds out about my other relationships (can I call them that?) What if Destry learns to hate me like everyone else has? What happens th--

My thoughts end abruptly as her warmth devours me. She embraces me, and I decide I should speak once more. "So Destry," I let my eyes flutter closed as I continue, "shall I finally take you to your home?" I smile as I slip out of our embrace. My eyes are wide open now and a content smile is widely worn on my maw. Shall we go to the Dragon's Throat?

"Talking"
ooc: so i'm thinking you post once more, and then i'll make a thread in the throat? is that okay with you? so adorbs! <3
Aurelia

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-07-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-16-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-19-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-20-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: we're gonna let it burn. - by Destry - 07-20-2014, 11:27 PM