the Rift

[PRIVATE] lovely new beginnings

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
ALIJA
She smiled warmly watching the stallion quietly, he was rather tense to be here, maybe there was danger in this part of the desert. She gazes around ears pricked searching for any signs of danger. Everything seemed ok though, there was no odd smells, or sights. 'Hmm, maybe he is tense because there is something he has been missing here.' She thought to herself turning back towards the black stallion. Alija giggled in reply to his chuckle, it was so nice to joke and play around with someone else. His words strung a cord within her own heart, a playful smile crossed her kind face. The purple mare understood what he meant, but kept silent, if he didn't want to share more she wouldn't pry. Watching him curious for his answer she nodded softly, ""Well it is a desert after all." Her tone was playful again and she continued to smile.

Another call rang through the air causing them both to start. Before Alija could even get a good look at the mare running their way, Silk was trotting towards her. The happiest smile that had ever graced her lips shone bright as she watched the two. Clearly this was the 'some' that he still had ties with. The healers heart gave a soft ache of longing as she watched the once menacing wings wrap the two in a cocoon of love. Sighing happily the mare waited silently for the pair to say their hellos before doing anything. 'What it must feel like to be given and to give that much love. It must be the best feeling in the world to have care that much...' A sadness overcame the purple mare. The only person she could ever remember loving her that much was her dead mother. Bitter remorse filled her feminine draft body. She really missed her dear mother. Alija longed to her her sweet voice again, but her devil of a sire had the teacher murdered.

Shaking her cream antlers to push the thoughts away, she smiled softly as the green draped mare approached. A gasp of awe ripped from her lunges as she caught sight of her flaming banner and mane. 'How is that even possible?' Then it hit her, the Gods. The gods her herd had revered were here as well, and this was a very special mare to the Sun God. Smiling she took in the pretty grey mare's face. ""It's amazing to meet you Mistress Africa. I am Alija." She dipped her large head low her golden wavy golden locks swirling around her pink badger face. The sun was blistering and the mare was glad to be offered shady. Following the pair she gazed at the two clearly deep in love. Maybe one day the healer would have her own stallion to great her when she arrived home. Getting straight to the point the mare spoke again once they reached their shelter, ""I am here seeking a home as a healer, hopefully. I have left my birth herd to search for a place that my talents will be welcomed." She thought briefly of the warring horses she had left with her old dry climates home.

"Speech 'Wonderings'
Words: 531
OOC: @[Satanic Silk] @[Africa]
The soul is healed by being with children
Image CreditQuote Credit
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-07-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Alija - 07-07-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Africa - 07-08-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-10-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Africa - 07-11-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-13-2014, 02:59 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Alija - 07-18-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Africa - 07-19-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: lovely new beginnings - by Satanic Silk - 07-20-2014, 10:27 PM