the Rift

At least I'll have the stars

Serene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Serene
"If I've destroyed everyone else, then at least I have the stars"

Lady comrade, can I help you? The words echoed in her head, as she quickly snapped around, her eyes lying on a stallion. He was blanketed with a mix of colors, like an art pallet with browns and darker hues. 2 spiraled like horns protruded from his head, much like her own but thicker. Her eyes instantly jumped to the animal that was near the brute, the animal glowed green in places, but she grinned at her instead of ripping her to pieces like the animal portrayed. Serene took a hesitant step backwards, swallowing before she spoke "Actually yes, first off I need to find water and then I need to know where the hell I am." She said evenly, the words came out croaky and screechy, her tongue feeling like sandpaper. This place was turning her into cautious mare, and she didn't want that, so she straightened her form and stood more proudly then before.

It hadn't really occurred to her before, but why would this vast land never be heard of or spoken of amongst the horses? Not that she really had a social group, but certainly she should know somewhat of this places existence. Serene re-focused and examined the stallion in front of her some more, a container was dangling from his neck. "What's in there?" She asked, curiosity flourished inside of her, it was almost nice going to a place she didn't know because then she could fill herself up with knowledge, but still she hated it. There where so many things she wanted to know about, so many things where foreign to her, but in the end knowing where she was the most important thing.

Messages In This Thread
At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-09-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-08-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-09-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-10-2014, 12:40 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-10-2014, 08:47 PM