the Rift

At least I'll have the stars

Serene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Serene
"If I've destroyed everyone else, then at least I have the stars"

Serene listened to their responses, she really had no preference with who she went with. The Hidden Falls or the Aurora Basin, was there a protocol for 2 people looking at a single recruiter? She didn't know really but also she didn't care much. "Well I have no care where I end up, but you see me as a single unicorn is in search for a lover, now tell me where can my desire best be filled?" She asked nearly laughing out loud, it was true indeed she wanted a mate, but honestly who the hell cares? Certainly not this mare.

"I'd also like to know more about these places you speak of, And what role I could fill there" Serene didn't really know if in the end the choice would be up to her, but she minus well be in control while she still can. She knew if she could be the person who chose in the end, that she would want to be in the place that her name could best be known, or where she could become powerful. That was something Serene loathed, power, always wanting to sink her greedy hands into anything that meant her name would hold fear and submission. She smirked slightly, the thought of her rising up in ranks so appealing to her evil self.

Serene was becoming impatient, she hated games of waiting, when time needed to go slow it went quick, when she wanted it to go quick it goes slow. What a slut time is, it screws everyone. She wished she already knew everything about Helovia, and its inhabitants, not knowing a single thing makes her insane. In time she told herself, her hunger for knowledge would be satisfied.

@[Rostislav] @[Sialia]

Messages In This Thread
At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 01:35 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-08-2014, 03:01 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Serene - 07-09-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-08-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-08-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Sialia - 07-09-2014, 09:54 AM
RE: At least I'll have the stars - by Rostislav - 07-10-2014, 12:40 AM