the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Of The Night [Cera]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Laughter. There was a strained laugh flitting through the air. But, it was the way he presses his face into her cheek that keeps her from becoming even more concerned with how she must look. "I know - I wouldn't want to worry you more, as it seems that's all I accomplished with Africa and Soh," a sigh, "It had been my fault I made it to the Throat in that condition anyway." Then, it was her broken laughter.

Apologies. He claims she has nothing to apologize for - but in her mind she does. She left them, unable to speak, afraid of being ostracized as she had already felt it even when she had a voice. But they had needed her most during that time. She had seen Sohalia collapse, break apart. And, Cera - he was a mess come the entrance back into the world above the caves and she couldn't say anything. But, it was his question of what she needed to explain that allowed her to let the knot in chest loosen just a little. His bodice kneeling down beside her and then his neck crossing over her withers as she leaned into him - welcoming his strength so she didn't have to stay laying upright in the waters. Apologies would come last.

Explain. Now she had to explain. "I'm sorry, so sorry that I left you all. I wasn't whole - I'm still not and I know I'll never be. But, I've accepted it. I didn't want to, for so long, but with the opportunity for another companion being given to me I had to take it. That bond you have with Ilaria - I used to have it. I was given a quest - to be mute until TallSun, but given the ability to see so I wasn't left completely defenseless. And, once I could-" her voice breaks, coughing from the disuse, "-talk again I was to speak with three who had lost, or almost lost one. So that I could understand the pain I was going to subject myself to should I lose this one, or almost lose it. I had to grieve during my mute time. And I'm so sorry you had to see me like that - to not know what was going on. I… I can't thank you enough for still being willing to shelter me," It was a broken mind speaking, she didn't know where to go, what to explain.

"I'm sorry I haven't been a better friend," lines of tears begin to slide down her maw. Silent, but there. "I needed to tell you that you weren't alone - that I'd be there whenever you needed me if you called upon me. And I wanted to give you the opportunity to know anything about me you needed to know - anything that would make up for my silence." her voice breaks before she takes in a short breath and allows her voice to speak up one more time, "Any question, I'll do my best to answer it,"

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Of The Night [Cera] - by Rasta - 07-08-2014, 01:34 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Cera - 07-10-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Rasta - 07-10-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Cera - 07-10-2014, 01:02 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Rasta - 07-10-2014, 01:20 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Cera - 07-10-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Rasta - 07-10-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: !! Of The Night [Cera] - by Cera - 07-10-2014, 02:45 AM