the Rift

[OPEN] School Bells [Basin Foals]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

I unlike my Momma, have always been early to rise. I love to stand at the entrance to our cave and watch the lights play across the skies. Every now and then the lights have a pinkish tone to them, which makes me smile. I guess the lights decided to bless me with one of their rare colors across my back and down my hips. Even if it only outlines the white patch and tints a slight bit of my mane.

I turn as I hear Momma moving about. That means it's breakfast time. Eagerly and wordlessly I turn to her, my head shoving it's way to where the milk is. After all, I can't have the energy and strength to explore if I do not eat. She grunts in pain as my horn cuts into her belly, and I shove hard again as if to say 'shut up'. I do not care about the woman who gave my life. She is weak, and not like Daddy at all. It is Daddy who I both look like and want to be like.

That is when I heard the call. We children were being called to learn. With one last shove of my horn against Momma's belly I leave her to go see what is going on. I can here her grunt and laying back down. Weak.

When I arrive, other foals have already beaten me here. The oldest one seemed to be another girl, like me. I think I remember her being with the nice mare Arah at the herd meeting. I had met Arah the day I was born. Well, not really met but I at least knew her name and recognized her. The other two are boys. I do not know them, and I have to admit I am a bit shy to meet them. What if they were children of someone with a higher rank than Daddy? I know for sure than Momma, because she's a lowly soldier.... Even though I don't see how. She probably won't last as a soldier for long.

My glass horned tiara dips to the teacher, the one who had called us here before I settle into the soft nice things that the boys seem to of settled into. I hope it is not meant just for royalty... Because I am not such, yet.

"talk talk talk"

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
School Bells [Basin Foals] - by Zikar-Sin - 07-08-2014, 10:20 AM
RE: School Bells [Basin Foals] - by Rikyn - 07-08-2014, 11:57 AM
RE: School Bells [Basin Foals] - by Erebos - 07-09-2014, 03:11 PM
RE: School Bells [Basin Foals] - by Asch - 07-09-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: School Bells [Basin Foals] - by Mirabella - 07-11-2014, 07:12 AM
RE: School Bells [Basin Foals] - by Ráeru - 07-11-2014, 07:32 AM
RE: School Bells [Basin Foals] - by Arwen - 07-11-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: School Bells [Basin Foals] - by Zikar-Sin - 07-16-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: School Bells [Basin Foals] - by Rikyn - 07-18-2014, 10:34 AM