the Rift

[OPEN] We All Fall Up

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

Rei

Rei moved at a brisk pace, after all there was an entire island for them to explore. If there was anything new to be found she wanted to be part of the discovery. At times she would go from a trot with strides that ate the ground to a dead stop in order to check out an object or a landmark that caught her attention.

Keeping her gaze forward she directed her speech to Nasreen, "I don't wish to dwell on matters that cause grief towards you. But I saw the expression that passed over your face whenever you mentioned your sister," Rei hesitated momentarily with a light sigh hanging in the air before her she didn't wish to darken such a day but her words once again began to tumble out on their own willpower. "I too lost my family." For once the spotted pegasus let details slide and continued talking without any further elaboration. "So I can understand how you must feel. Although I know that I could never replace what you may have lost I am here for you. I had no siblings and always wished for a sister. The only other foals that I had to play with were the colts. And you know how they are." She rolled her eyes in mock frustration.

Dipping her head and blushing slightly Rei hoped that her friends didn't think of her as being too forward or strange. Seeing the shadow that Rei knew must pass over own features occasionally she just had to reach out to the other pegasus.

Switching to a brighter tone after a few moments of being lost in thought Rei once again broke the quiet.

"Our names will be written in history for the discoveries that we will make today. They will sing songs of the explorations of Nasreen, Africa, and Rei. Nevermind the rest of the masses that have gathered today," Rei winked at her friends, "Who knows, maybe they will write our names down first!" She shrugged her shoulders. There was a happy skip in her tone of voice and her movements.

"So Africa, have you met with your other sultana to discuss my position in Dragons Throat?" Although her restless heart would never be quenched the pegasus felt like one of the petals they had watched earlier, simply riding the wind. Whimsical and fun--but without any true direction or feeling of purpose. Loyalty and a sense of duty were emotions that ran thickly in her blood. Although certainly loyal she felt as if she needed to contribute to her home more. "How do you like being Sultana? It must be," tilting her head slightly she searched for the right word. "It must be fulfilling."

The trio conversed with each other pushing their adventure deep into the untouched regions of the land in the sky. Mischievously Rei looked to each of her friends and grinned, "This adventure could use some, well, adventure to it."

Her mother had always told Rei to be careful what she wished for, Rei had a terrible case of always wanting more. She was ambitious and had such a strong desire for living a tale worthy life that it was nearly a flaw. Sometimes the mare struggled with remaining in the moment and being content with it.

This was certainly a time whenever she wished that she had put more thought into simply enjoying her walk with friends. A large bush in front of them began to rustle with growing intensity. Scrambling back with Rei watched wide eyed with her wings half unfurled to see what might emerge from the rustling bush in front of them.

Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
We All Fall Up - by Rei - 07-13-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Nasreen - 07-15-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Nasreen - 07-22-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Nasreen - 07-30-2014, 02:38 AM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Nasreen - 08-04-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Africa - 07-16-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Africa - 07-23-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Rei - 07-27-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by NPC - 07-27-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Africa - 07-31-2014, 12:44 PM