the Rift

[OPEN] We All Fall Up

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

The tune Africa created was catchy; Rei soon found the bubbly song with the bouncy tune to be stuck in her head. Unfortunately the pegasus possessed a singing voice that was capable of leading one to wishing that they were deaf so instead of singing another round of it she hummed it to herself inbetween the trios giggles and bright conversation. Rei had never had girlfriends like this before. She felt drunk on her giddy feelings.

"Helovia is just full of blessings." She uttered the words that she had only meant to be thoughts. But the emotion had swelled up to such an extent that the had no option but to spill out or else she would run the risk of bursting with joy.

"Oh yes!" Rei's voice positively chirped with excitement. "I will have to gather the tools of course. And Helovia is full of berries that I could use to make colored ink. Oh thank you Africa! Of course it would be a shame not to chronicle such a masterpiece. " Her laughter faded into a moment of quiet musings. You were right grandfather, writing will have a purpose after all. Thanks! A bittersweet smile crossed her face as she remembered the many frustrating lessons with him. Feeling her friend bump her muzzle to Rei's back brought her back to the present and she turned back to return the motion with a smile so large that her eyes squinted in delight.

"Is.. is it dead?"

"I....I'm not sure?"

Rei's heart squeezed in discomfort at the thought of the winged piglet being dead. Kneeling down and curling her body around the warm little body she looked up at her friends and blew her forelock from in front of her eyes.

"The cutie is only a baby. It just has to be okay." tilting her head to the side and furrowing her brow she glanced down at the little pink head that now rested on one of her forelegs. "I hope I don't further scare her by being so close, I acted on impulse." She considered standing back to her feet but instead began to groom the piglets downy wings that had collected a layer of mud whenever she fell. Rei continued to lightly brush her lips across the feathers even after they had been cleaned remembered how her mother had done the same for her whenever she was a foal. "I wonder where the mother is?" Her heart ached to see families apart from each other.

"Well, I opened my big mouth and whined about wanting more adventure, we have gotten it. We have to find the parents. Afterall, how many winged pig families can there be in Helovia?" She said the words lightly but she was all too aware that even if the baby belonged to the only winged sow in the entire land Helovia was large enough to still make the search similar to finding a needle in a haystack.

"If.. I mean, when she wakes up maybe we could communicate with her and carry her to her family. Do you think that we could maybe communicate with her as we communicate with companions?" Glancing at Africa she spotted Silas, "Or could Silas maybe serve as a translator?" Rei sighed, she knew nothing about how the bonds or communications with companions worked.

Stretching her neck to reach a stick she awkwardly drug it through the loose dirt in front of them creating a crude drawing of the piglet and themselves with smiles on all four smiling and a heart in the middle of them all. Positioning herself and the still unconscious piglet so that the drawing would be the first thing that would be seen she chatted with the others while they waited for the tiny winged creature to wake up.

@[NPC]
x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
We All Fall Up - by Rei - 07-13-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Nasreen - 07-15-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Nasreen - 07-22-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Nasreen - 07-30-2014, 02:38 AM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Nasreen - 08-04-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Africa - 07-16-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Africa - 07-23-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Rei - 07-27-2014, 06:46 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by NPC - 07-27-2014, 07:29 PM
RE: We All Fall Up - by Africa - 07-31-2014, 12:44 PM