the Rift

Can't You Feel I'm Broken?

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

The pair, pale bird and marbled silver unicorn, make their way out of the Basin today. Ever growing the white raven now flies above her once and a while, granting them both a feel for land and sky while they travel. They’re syncing quite nicely together, something Tangere would have never expected. Where she was born no one has bonded soul mates of any kind, species alike or not everything is ever changing and not to be mourned. She prefers the methods of her fellow Helovians much better, accepting the Gods here and all that trails behind isn’t turning out to be such a hard task for Tangere. When she first arrived she planned to be a wanderer, as she had always been, but then she met Illynx and was captivated by what the giant Sentinel protects beyond the frozen entrance to Aurora Basin.

Today she hoped to do the same from some unsuspecting unicorn stranger.

She walked along the well beaten path, wide like a common road – the populace of Helovia traveled very much and it showed amongst the backbones of the landscape. There are paths and roads everywhere, big ones, narrow ones, windy ones and forever ones; leading to any place you can imagine. Today Tangere traveled South, and then she will veer East through the hardwood forests and to the Threshold. She has not been there since demons strangled Helovia and spat her back out again. She’s decided to not let it bother her, that would be petty, she thinks.

She can hear the sea crashing on either side of her as she moves over the tundra grass and rooty gravel. She is soon passed the land-bridge connecting the cold North to the rest of the world. Her companion soars happily above her, tilting one blue eye down to her every so often to check his course. The trees hide the sun from her broken patterned pelt, dappled light beams dancing wildly across her silver and white patches. Amongst the trees is a nice place for her to be, quiet today.

She approaches the Threshold after a long couple hours or so of walking, her bird now clutching her withers as he does when he grows tired of flying and exploring. His bright eyes are still wide awake, it is apparent as he quirks his head from side to side, keeping constant vigil on the perimeter surrounding him and his partner. Tangere makes a last minute decision to skirt around the common entrance to the Thresh and instead go around and come in from the East. As she is moving stealthily through where the trees are thickest, Phrixus begins to flap his giant wings and bite at her stringy silk mane. “Ow, fucker,” She snaps at him emptily, “ What the hell?” Suddenly her eyes catch what he is tweaking about. There is an antlered horse curled up on a small patch of grass in the sun, as you sometimes see big cats doing. She seems, weathered, Tangere thinks. The white raven swoops off of the paint’s shoulder and onto the ground in front of the laying mare. The leaves crinkle loud enough to wake her, Tangere is pretty sure, so she does not approach too suddenly. “Are you alright, dear?” Phrixus returns to the single horned mare’s shoulders, watching the blue eyed girl quietly from his perch.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-08-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-21-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-25-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 07-26-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 07-29-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 08:12 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Tangere - 08-01-2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Can't You Feel I'm Broken? - by Adelis - 08-03-2014, 11:11 PM