the Rift

[PRIVATE] To leave, after all, is not the same as being left. [Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Elsa had begun to wonder just exactly what happened to the peculiar hairy fella she had met in the Threshold. He was peculiar, and had wanted to be a crafter, yet, she had barely seen him! Did he want to shirk duty? That was not on her list! He needed to start pulling some weight here soon!

She was wandering the boarder when she noticed the peculiar hairy man near the edge. He seemed to be leaving, and with the work on the rooms, she needed some help god dangit! And she wasn't in the mood to listen to a shirker. "Fraub! Where are you going! I haven't seen you and we really need help with everything!" I mean come on, she was down an eye and couldn't do it all alone. "We've completed nearly two cells and started the sensory deprivation room and I haven't seen you at all! You need to work. She chastised, trotting up next to him, sighing. "So will you please come and help me?" She finished, tired exasperated and grumpy. It was hot, and she was desperate for a couple extra hooves.

Honestly, she wanted to see not only more effort from him, but from everyone. It seemed that herself and Cashmere had shouldered every sort of job, and they were almost being overworked with everything! It was time some of the others helped out with the moving of stone, and the smoothing of the walls, and making sure everything was sealed. I mean, two crafters and a Midas aren't invincible! Not to mention, Midas should be doing a lot more than just the crafting! He was the leader, his problems were a heck of a lot bigger. She looked pointedly at Fraub, awaiting what the boy had to say. She didn't hate him, but she wasn't quite fond of him at the moment.

"their speech goes here and this is the color"

@[Fraub] You want her to ice him right? and sorry for the late reply. :[

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To leave, after all, is not the same as being left. [Elsa] - by Elsa - 07-21-2014, 07:39 PM