the Rift

[OPEN] the wise man knows himself to be a fool [SEELE]

Blightghast Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Perhaps this place was inappropriate for him. He did not bring a life companion with him to this place of secrecy and solitude. Blightghast brought his thoughts, bagged tight and held close. Only viewable to those who earned it. His date was himself. As sad as it might be he didn't mind. His knowledge was little of Helovia and it only stretched so far as this hidden grove. It was quiet and that was good. Blightghast sat at the edge of the clear pool. His hooves dug into the soft, moist dirt as he gazed upon his reflection. The cuffs tangled in his locks dangled and teased the water beneath him just enough to create a series of rings that expanded outwards into the pond. Was there anyone else around? he pondered for a moment and then realized he didn't actually care. A weak smile pursed his lips and his eyes darted around the small enclosed area. A deep sigh rumbled outwards from his stomach in boredom. The day was particularly hot and he could feel the glare of the sun on his darkly painted hide.

Perhaps a dip in the water would grant him some pleasure on this boring afternoon. Lifting a leg he pounded it downwards into the peaceful waters. Droplets flung upwards and attached themselves onto his face and chest. The water was nice and cool and it gave him relief from the summer heat. One by one he dipped his legs into the cold liquid until he was standing knee deep in satisfaction. Blightghast sipped at the water and occasionally dipped in a little more of his face each time. His thoughts became a little more playful as he pondered the thought of having just a little splash around the pond. After checking more times than he should he was ninety-nine percent positive there was nobody around to witness his childish act.

Raising a front hoof he began to splash at the water. Blightghast stomped around defiantly creating small waves. He halted and waded in the water for a few moments eyeing the shore. Observantly watching the waters fold over each other and then crash into the shoreline. He moved lazily towards the edge of the pond until the water just barely lapped at his hooves. Blightghast began to kneel and then roll over onto his back soaking in the shallow waters on his dusty coat.

tag; @[Seele]
words; 401
ooc; sorry this took longer than I had expected c:

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

tabini!

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
So, why was she out here again? Oh yea, that's right. I was bored so I'd forced her to wander and she'd ended up here. I supposed it was fine - I mean it was far more secluded then a lot of other places. Though, I would say that the Falls was the best to hide and wallow in your thoughts. And now, she was sitting there grumbling about how she was forced to walk all the way out there.

However, what we stumbled across was not necessarily the quietest thing on the planet. The way he splashed the water, getting it all over himself and then, continuing the stomping. A small hiss escaped Seele's mouth in disdain before she forced herself back into the darker shadows again for a few moments. As he moved himself into the water, he dropped to his knees and rolled. Seele could only shake her head - he was definitely asking for someone to go and kick him. But, I was too bored to fight. It required so much thought and I didn't feel like dealing with any of that today.

So, she shuffles out, allowing her bodice to twist and turn enough in order to view him from a good ten feet away. She offers a snort, to allow him to realize that someone else is there, but she does not say anything. No, it is after a few seconds that she merely goes and drops her maw into the water and quenches her dry throat.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Unregistered

His splashing ceased once he realized someone had approached and he quit stomping abruptly. His cheeks flushed a pale red when he noticed it was a female that had come to sip from the pond he was disturbing. The water splashed up against his legs and it was clear he was the only one around who had caused such a commotion. Blightghast stood awkwardly for a few moments confused on what to do next. "It's rather hot out don't you think" he questioned dryly. Droplets ran down his legs and fell from his chest as he moved towards the shore and onto the wet dirt. The urge to shake passed as he realized it might be a rude gesture and he simply flicked his tail of dripping water.

The stranger was short and petite with a pelt that looked like muddied blood. A curious patch of white and a red design within it drew his attention. Only gazing upon the mare in brief moments he was careful not to look like he was staring too much. Her horn was long and looked rather delicate. Although he was sure he didn't want to test that theory. Blightghast moved a little closer and the cuffs on his locks chimed in unison to his movements. A sigh escaped from deep within his belly and he gazed upon the blazing sun with disapprovement.

tag; @[Seele]
words; 250
ooc; no muse at the moment D:

tabini!

Abba

Seele the Necromancer
and every demon wants his pound of flesh; but i like to keep some things to himself

When he stopped splashing a smirk crossed the mare's face. Apparently someone didn't wish to embarrass themselves when one of the opposite gender was present. As if completely awkward, he seems to come up with some random comment about the weather which causes her slightly darker toned laugh to escape her maw. "Perhaps," she mused, the horribly ironic smirk upon her face as she shuffles her weight and watches his movements. Yellow eyes are trained to study others. That, my dears, was something she could not ever change and was something that I wanted to keep that way.

It seemed, for the most part, that he was attempting to be polite. He was, after all, dealing with the dripping water like a gentleman. And, when he moved in closer, Seele allowed her maw to raise, nostrils flaring in an attempt to find his normal scent beneath the soggy one that claimed his coat. Really, she couldn't come up with anything at the moment and that did little to make her feel any less paranoid in this situation. Her ears flickered up as well, when the sound of his jewelry clanked in front of her. "I thought hair ornamentation was for women - though it seems you have proven that to be wrong. What are you even doing around, out here?" she questions, allowing her body to move in ever so slightly closer. Perhaps she should have asked his name, but at the moment she had no desire for that. Simple banters between two strangers was amusing enough for me, and so it would be amusing enough for her.

credits
●☽ ☾●
●☽ ☾●

Unregistered

'Perhaps', he glances at her cheekily but his advance is denied with an unsure response. He takes a step back from the stranger to prove he is no threat and watches the mare with a childish curiosity. Blightghast is careful not to meet her gaze just in case he comes across as creepy. His ears face forward as he looks upon the feathers in her tail. He purses his lips into a weak smile as he remembers the days when he sold trinkets just like that with his father. 'Sell them to the pretty girls and maybe you'll get a date' his old man would say. He chuckles to himself and looks away from the mare sheepishly.

'I thought hair ornamentation was for women - though it seems you have proven that to be wrong. What are you even doing around, out here?'. He clears his throat, "Well as you can see that is not the case". Blightghast sways his tail back and forth creating a mess of high pitched chimes. "Where I come from jewelry is a sign of wealth" he smirked, "even for a man." His tail flops back down to his feet and drags along the ground as he takes a few steps closer to the mare. A sun dipped gaze looks away from the stranger out of boredom and he sighs, "I'm not here for really any reason, as you can see I'm not really from around here."

tag; @[Seele]
words; 260
ooc; --

tabini!

Abba
I'm not sure what was going on in his head, but he seemed horribly amusing. She shuffled her weight and watched him carefully, taking in each of his actions before he actually responded to her little quip about his jewelry. She cannot help but to give a gentle laugh - awkward but gentle - as he speaks of it relating to wealth. "I cannot say your wealth will help you much here, unfortunately for you," she speaks as he steps in closer. She smirks, stepping in closer as well before sticking her nose up in mild disdain at his soggy scent. "not from around here might be an understatement," she muses before gently swishing her tail.

Golden orbs flicker towards him, going to meet his gaze for a moment before rolling her shoulders. 'However, I will say that gathering information about the lands is always pertinent." Gently, she steps off, going to circle him with a wide enough berth to keep her out of kicking range while inspecting him. Muscled, lean, but generally well-kept. He seemed smart enough to stick around with for a little while at least. "So what might I have the pleasure of calling you?" she inquires. Alas, if he could really know that she doesn't feel I doubt that he'd be willing to answer. So, I stayed quiet in her head and smirked away in my own little corner. This entire situation was beyond amusing. So, perhaps it was time to see just who she could call upon for more amusement in the future.
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
●☽ ☾●