the Rift

[OPEN] carry it with you;

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
To your surprise, he answers you modestly, confessing that though he is the only glazier in this land, the other herds have their own magic. You had meant the question to be rhetorical, just a bit of happy praise, but it seems as if you have stumbled across some hidden gold. How interesting, you muse, storing his words away for some other time. Perhaps you should suss out these herds sooner, rather than later!

“Oh,” you murmur, “I wasn’t aware. At any rate, it’s all quite intriguing—I’ll have to pay a visit to this Dragon’s Throat myself, hmm?” Your tone is thoughtful and a little absentminded, almost as if you are a client in a hairdresser’s chair. “I haven’t had the chance to see much of Helovia yet,” you confide in him as he finishes fastening the last bauble in your mane, “perhaps this Dragon’s Throat will be my next adventure.”

Sensing that his muzzle has stilled, you twist your head around to inspect his handiwork. You can only just glimpse the bauble nearest to your withers, but the way the light catches it sends shivers of delight up and down your spine once more. “Even better than I imagined,” you breathe in satisfaction, enjoying the slight clink and rustle that the glass creates when it nestles in your hair. “Thank you, my dear.”

Now that the job is done, you are eager to be on your way to your next destination, but quite unexpectedly, you find yourself lingering. You are used to those who only desire to take, from you and from the rest of the world, but somehow, this boy and his easy generosity are different. It’s refreshing, you think, oblivious to the fact that for the first time in a long time, you are genuinely enjoying someone’s company. “Well…” you murmur, shifting your weight, as if you are torn between staying and going. “It really has been a pleasure, Dragomir. Do take care, won’t you?” You surprise yourself as your muzzle darts out, extending to his own in a gesture of farewell.

If the movement startles him, your unanticipated softness startles you more. “I…ah, really must be going,” you mutter quickly, already turning to go. “Thank you…ah, thank you for everything.”

@[Dragomir]

Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
carry it with you; - by Dragomir - 07-09-2014, 04:15 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Sheba - 07-14-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Sheba - 07-27-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Sheba - 08-04-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Dragomir - 07-21-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: carry it with you; - by Dragomir - 07-30-2014, 01:59 PM
RE: carry it with you; - by Dragomir - 08-07-2014, 09:40 AM