the Rift

[PRIVATE] Your cold heart makes my spirit shake

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Deception and perfection are wonderful traits
One will breed love, the other hate

Ghost listened to the delicate fall of glass hooves and the quiet, yet audible nicker that reached her ears causing them to swivel in the direction of the enchanter of souls. Seele. It was good to know that one of the leaders of their growing herd of harlequins had made it to the even more ridiculous refuge of a floating home that probably fit their mold more. Yet, Ghost had to wonder... How? She had no wings after all, though certainly there must be a way as she would not be here otherwise. The banshee pondered this as she spoke of important matters, but asked after her wellbeing first to which the spy snorted and looked at her then looked around. "Confused for the most part. Though I have been well, perhaps too well I was becoming rather bored" she admitted freely with a small smile curling onto her dark lips. She was waiting patiently for the world of espionage to take her up and cradle her again.

"I trust you have kept your health?" She enquired, Ghost had seen Seele in a beaten up state one or two times after all.

She turned back to the dusty arena then and waited for the Czarina to talk her part as the clouds rolled on around them. It seemed odd to hold such casual conversation considering their surroundings, she wondered how many had made it up here already. Were there whole herds up here? There was purpose to this island, Ghost was almost sure of it, otherwise it would have been a wasted energy by the Gods to create such a place. She had many questions that all came down to simply what were they up to?

Himalayan Trails.flickr
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Your cold heart makes my spirit shake - by Ghost - 07-10-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: Your cold heart makes my spirit shake - by Ghost - 07-12-2014, 05:40 AM