the Rift

Lay your weary head to rest

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

I wasn't entirely sure as to why my yellow painted hooves were bringing me closer to the Threshold of Helovia, the place where the weary travelers were met and harassed by the recruiters of the four different herds. Each one vying for the nod of the head, or the affirmative words that meant he or she was lucky enough to be bringing some fresh meat back to the lands they called home. I tended to try and avoid the area, a lot of awkward social contact and then the discomfort of a possible "no". Of course, rejection was the least of my worries, bringing home new characters wasn't something I was quite known for.
But here I was, standing in the middle of the Threshold, feeling like a new comer myself as I wasn't used to the assault of different scents that came with mixing new ones and the familiar scents of the four different herds. My chestnut harks swiveled restlessly, taking in all the different sounds, the birds singing, the bugs buzzing, and then the talking of various different creatures trying to gain one more member for their herd. But the sound that caught my attention wasn't someone's voice, nor the buzzing of the bugs, or the song of the birds...rather it was the sound of metal clinking lightly together as if it were decorating someone who was moving. Orchid pools lit up ever so slightly as I grew curious as to who it was that was making the wonderful chiming noise.
Yellow painted hooves struck out in the direction of the noise only to come across the meeting between an oddly colored mare. Who's antlers had silver charms dangling from a chain that was wrapped around them, and a blue roan stallion with a strange hoop hanging from his nose. Momentarily my harks flicked back against my skull and into my blonde hair, of course I would stumble across the circus folks, but oh well, company was company I supposed. Forcing the rosy corners of my kissers up in what I hoped seemed like a warm and welcoming smile, I stepped out of the shadow of the tree into the clearing where the duo stood. ""I am dabble within the methods of healing, would you happen to have any injuries that need tending too?" The brightly colored mare spoke as she stepped closer to the blue stallion, my white washed skull tipped to the side ever so slightly as I looked between the two interesting looking characters. "I am Cheveyo of the World's Edge. Who might you two be?" I look at each of the others individually, offering them each a quick smile before settling back on the blue stallion as I supposed he was the new comer to these parts. "Assuming you are the new comer, welcome to Helovia."

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Harley]
Words;; 474
OOC;; Hope you don't mind me popping Chev in here :3 I was bored!

Original Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-10-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-10-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-11-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-15-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-17-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-17-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-18-2014, 12:08 PM