the Rift

Lay your weary head to rest

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

"Alija and Cheveyo..." The confused looking stallion repeated our names back to us as he looked between myself and the oddly hued mare. Of course, her coloration had thrown me off slightly as well, but she was the least of anyones worries in the lands of Helovia where horses and dragons could be mixed together to create a dangerous combination, but I wasn't about to tell the startled stallion that and scare him away forever. The corners of my rosy velvets turned up into a soft smile as I nodded lightly at him as if encouraging him to continue speaking.
The discomfort and tension in the air only thickens upon the arrival of the peacock mare, her first words being to the brightly colored Alija, questioning her worth as a healer. My orchid pools flicked over the third mare taking a catalog of her wounds that I assumed came from a spar, a few of the lacerations looked infected, but I knew about as much as the peacock did when it came to her own health.
My harks swiveled on top of my white washed skull as I listened to the healer inform the peacock of what to do in order to be healed and I wondered momentarily how the peacock would accept taking orders from a stranger. But then again, being healed was a wonderful gift. "Cheveyo. Welcome to Helovia, I am Bellona, of the Hidden Falls. You know Dragomir, then, I presume?" As the peacock turned her attention on myself my harks slammed back into the tangles of my blonde tresses. So she was one of those from the Asylum, fitting for such an odd looking bitch wasn't it? My nearly floor length tail snapped against my painted hips as my rosy kissers parted ever so slightly. "What, do they not teach you manners over in the loony bin?" The venom in my voice was clear as I skipped easily over her question of my knowledge on Dragomir, I had no business talking about the whereabouts of my herd members especially not with a mare who had more attitude then the Queen of Sheba.
My attention was then grabbed as the stallion's deep vocals blasted over those of us who spoke in more feminine tones. "Excuse me, Hidden Falls? World's Edge? What on earth are you talking about, what lies beyond this forest?" I looked towards the purple healer as she spoke, offering up that there were only three herds in the whole lands of Helovia, but then added that she was new here and wasn't entirely sure on everything. "Alija here was nearly right. There are four main herds, the World's Edge who is watched over by the Goddess of the Moon, the Dragon's Throat who is watched over by the God of the Sun, the Hidden Falls who is guided by the God of the Earth, and then last but not least the Aurora Basin who is guided by the God of Time. Equines, such as you and I are welcome into the Hidden Falls and the World's Edge. The Throat is primarily pegasi and the Basin is strictly unicorns." I offered a quick smile as I looked at the now standing blue roan, waiting to see if anyone else would have any more information to share about the lands this poor bloke had found himself in.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Bellona]
Words;; 563
OOC;; <3

Original Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-10-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-10-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-11-2014, 03:05 AM