the Rift

Lay your weary head to rest

Harley Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Harley had no idea what was going on. The purple mare, Alija, was an incredibly friendly healer who liked to tinkle. The skewbald, Cheveyo, seemed fairly blunt, but he couldn't say he objected to that. And he had no idea what to make of the newcomer, the iridescent red and green mare, Bellona. She seemed to have a bitter attitude and didn't seem to like others, so why she had approached the group was beyond him. Perhaps seeking medical aid? He couldn't help but sneak glances at her brilliantly coloured feathers. He'd never seen anything like her before. He'd never seen a unicorn like Alija before either. Actually he wasn't entirely sure she was a unicorn, maybe some sort of strange deer hybrid. The unicorns he was born and raised with had very simple horns, the tough territory not allowing enough nutrients for them to grow such a complex rack of antlers as this. All three mares seemed relatively well fed in fact, that seemed like a good sign.

Once all the mares were done greeting one another and Bellona had been sent to cleanse her wounds in the stream, Alija tried to explain the land he'd found himself in. Three herds, describing different lands without any context of where they were in relation to. But this was the entrance to Helovia, at least, and Helovia. Finallly, Cheveyo gave an answer he understood somewhat. The blue roan turned to listen to her, and nodded. He'd have to see it for himself he supposed, but that gave him some understanding of where he should be going. What direction these places lay in, he'd never guess, but he had two relatively attentive females here to ask. He was a little baffled by Cheveyo's snarky comment to Bellona. This all went way over his head. Bellona seemed to be offering him a little help too, in her own way. He wasn't so sure about her herd being "inviting", given her attitude thus far.

"Receiving offers?" He asked her now as she bathed in the water, baffled. The stallion's skin prickled as she mentioned his "appeal". Considering he'd never really been around an eligible young mare in his adult life, he couldn't say he agreed.
"My choice? I don't even know where anything is." Harley turned his head to address Cheveyo again, "You seem to know the most- no offence, ladies," he dipped his head in deference to Alija and Bellona, "Cheveyo? You think it'd be best if I go to World's Edge or Hidden Falls?" Every utterance was a question, but who could blame him. He was totally lost, he'd simply been wandering mindlessly until he arrived here.

The male also wanted to ask about these "gods" Cheveyo had mentioned. He knew of no such deities. The God of the Earth however, That had his mind racing. Considering the strange experience that led him to this place, he couldn't help but wonder... Harley was distracted for a moment as Bellona spread her wings, sending out an arc of droplets, shimmering rainbow in the sunlight.
"Forgive me," he continued, snapping out of his daze, "I don't know this land, obviously, and I have very little idea about how all this works." How anything worked really. He'd only ever been in one herd his entire life and he was born into it.

OOC: @[Alija] @[Cheveyo] @[Bellona] Oh my goodness it's 1am so many typos

Messages In This Thread
Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-10-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-10-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-11-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-15-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-17-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-17-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-18-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-20-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-23-2014, 07:10 PM