the Rift

Lay your weary head to rest

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Call my name and safe me from the dark

Alija stands quietly watching the trio before her speak and freak. It was so weird for the sweet doe to see how different everyone here in Helovia was. The herd she had been born to, was mostly all normal unicorns well besides her mother and Father's odd colored pelts. Curious ears pricked up slightly higher drawing in all the words being said as she worked on the winged mare. She smiled softly as she listened, making herself look like she had nothing to do with their nasty words. Anger as well as negative words were defiantly not held within her heart or soul. The cavity sweet mare carefully watched how she was working the herbs against the broken jeweled hide under her soft mouth.

Once her task was done the mare away from the jeweled Pegasus to stand beside the painted and marked mare. A soft smile was plastered over her pink and white face. The healer loved all that came into contact with her; even if they longed to kill her, she would blame herself. Towering antlers stood like dead branches above her head, the golden chain and pendants glimmered lightly in the warm air.

As the winged mare spoke softly she dipped her head slightly smiling again, "I help any and all in need Miss. I would like to show you my home one day, if you come to the Throat I will gladly show you around." Curiosity swirled through her as the wings wafted the air around the group. She watched as the air mare took flight rising easily into the Tall Sun sky.

When the winged one was clearly out of sight Alija turned towards the painted mare and the stallion. The gentle healer enjoyed the company of Cheveyo she was a blunt and honest speaking female. As the blue stud spoke she tilted her head her smile turning slightly sad as she realized he would not feel at home with her family. Kind features dipped slightly once again before replying to his question, "I do not think my home is what you are looking for. The Dragon's Throat is a desert with one oasis, but it is by the sea." Steel eyes watched the pair quietly just enjoying the company even though she knew he would not become her family. A decision had been made for two of the three here. Dipping her kind face once more she spoke warmly, "It was a pleasure to meet you both, and I hope to see you again." She turned her feminine muzzle slowly towards her left bag and carefully pulled out a few Chamomile leaves and laid them before the ring studded male. "That is Chamomile and will ease your stress." She smiled softly before gazing at the painted and marked mare. "I will take my leave, you are both welcome in the Throat if you ever need help or a new home." Dipped her antlered dome once more she strode passed Harley feeling as if she had just made two more friends within Helovia.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Cheveyo] @[Harley]
Words;; 508
Notes;; Sorry it took so long! Alija is leaving, but will stay if anyone wants her too ^^

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-10-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-10-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-11-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-15-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-17-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-17-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-18-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-20-2014, 07:15 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-23-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-30-2014, 09:20 PM