the Rift

Lay your weary head to rest

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher

I watched, slightly amused as the annoyance and irritation seemed to bubble over from the bright bird. I had always heard that you couldn't please everyone, but until now I hadn't really met another creature (other than Aurelia) that I wasn't at least tolerant of. But something about the arrogant princess made me think she wasn't worth my time nor my breath. Regardless, it was fun to watch her get her feathers ruffled. My attention was pulled away from the mare briefly as the pierced stallion spoke, his confusion in the situation was clear as day and a light smile crossed over my features. Surely things would make more sense the more time he spent in the wonderful lands of Helovia.
I could remember the confusion of my first day here.
There were words uttered from the bright bird in the antlered mare's direction before large wings were thrust into the air and her exit was made. A sigh slid from my rosy kissers as I shook my white washed skull ever so slightly. "My apologizes Harley, it would have been a shame to see you join them." I couldn't explain my reasoning as that was an experience the roan would have to learn all on his own during his stay in Helovia. The purple mare's voice sprung up, as light and jovial as ever even after the events with her patient. "I do not think my home is what you are looking for. The Dragon's Throat is a desert with one oasis, but it is by the sea. It was a pleasure to meet you both, and I hope to see you again." My chestnut harks swiveled as the mare took a step closer to the roan and dropped leaves in front of him, informing him of what it was and that it would relieve the stress he was feeling. My skull bobbed up and down in a nod as orchid pools settled on the neon mare, a fresh smile lit across my features. "It was a pleasure to meet you Alija. I hope we cross paths again one day." I watched as the mare made her exit before the stallion's deep, but still wary lyrics broke through the bird's song and the sound of buzzing insects.
"Please, what are these places like? I grew up on a green moor near the sea, I'd like something that reminds me of home. I'd like to be out of this forest as well." My attention returned to the blue stallion as I wondered where to begin with my description of my wonderful home. My blonde tail swayed against my ankles as I took a careful step towards the stallion, now that it was just the two of us it felt awkward standing in what had once been a half circle around him. Harks flicked forwards as my vocal chords began to vibrate and words fell from gently parted kissers. "The Edge is a forest at first, but the further into the land you get the less dense it becomes and eventually you reach a beautiful field of green that meets the ocean. But the ocean is hard for those like us to reach as a cliff drops off at the end of the pasture, it is quite a view though and beaches are not a far travel from the borders." I rolled my shoulders up in a shrug as I looked away from the stallion momentarily before allowing more words to fall from my kissers. "Although I am the only one left of the original crowd here, do not feel obligated to follow me back to my home. You may choose to join noone and wander about the lands for some time, but that may only add to your confusion." I looked back to the stallion with a smile spread across my features, hoping that the pierced stallion would decide to follow me home...surely the Edge would find something to do with the nervous brute.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Harley]
Words;; 668
OOC;;

Image Credits

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Lay your weary head to rest - by Harley - 07-10-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Alija - 07-10-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Cheveyo - 07-10-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Lay your weary head to rest - by Bellona - 07-11-2014, 03:05 AM