the Rift

[PRIVATE] Swaping gifts for glass

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

The painted stud didn't make the cow sized mare wait long for his appearance. ’He must have been waiting for me.' Smiling brightly her honey orbs gazed over the carrying thing he was holding in his mouth. Excitement bubbled up within her as she gazed at the pretty blue stones in them drawing a thought to the surface. ’I'll ask him about it in a minute.' His voice is a sweet rumble, like the promise of rain on a sweltering Tall Sun day. Her own vocals swam forth, ""Greetings Dragomir, it's nice to see you again." Smiling she paused, "It's the least I could do to pay you for the work you're going to do for me." Her eyes sparkled happily her swollen sides shifted as her baby moved around. "I brought about fifteen Yarrow leaves, and about the same amount of Dandelion plants, I hope that's enough." Feeling a little doubtful she smiled hopefully up into he handsome face.

The mare was hoping he would want to start right away, but she wasn't completely sure. A sudden familiar nicker stroked her ears and she looked up joy coursing through her. "Brisa long time now see!" Her jingling laugh bubbled forth a joyous sound as she joked with her friend. Brisa's long white tail gently smacked her buttocks causing her to flick her own teal and cream tail towards her. "Yes Brisa this is Dragomir, and Dragomir this is my dear friend Brisa." This was the happiest she had been in a long time, since living in the Hidden Falls was worrying her like crazy. Bobbing her dainty dome her smile still plastered onto her features, "Yes I'm ready to start as soon as you are!" Shifting her massive form so he could see her wings more easily she added nervously, "I don't know if it matters, but I also have fire magic. Maybe you could do something with that, if not don't worry about it!" She added embarrassed not wanting to seem pushy or rude. Surely he had enough work ahead of him as it was, but maybe he would be able to help.

"Speach" ’Thoughts’
Words: 355 @[Dragomir] @[Brisa]
OOC: <3

image credits
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Swaping gifts for glass - by Parelia - 07-10-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Swaping gifts for glass - by Dragomir - 07-21-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: Swaping gifts for glass - by Brisa - 07-21-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Swaping gifts for glass - by Parelia - 07-23-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Swaping gifts for glass - by Dragomir - 07-24-2014, 01:25 PM