the Rift

[OPEN] Morning glory

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
There was some days she should actually do work, and today was one of those days. With a mental kick in the arse I forced mein puppe to actually get up and start to move. The sun was barely rising, offering plenty of protection for Seele's frame to meld into the shadows and mists of the Falls which was so much her home now. Tired limbs edged their way towards the hidden entrance and down the steps. Her ears listening to the roar of the Falls that reverberated around in this tower of slippery stairs and tunnels.

When she finally reached the bottom of the spiraling entrance she allowed her body to curl around emerge from the falls - taking a thin passage way that would only cover her in mist rather than completely drenching her frame. And, as she emerged her yellow orbs lingered on the stallion with the gold spread across his back. Swift eyes took in his build, the way that he seemed to be quite a bit taller than her, and then the way the white dragon perched itself upon his back. What does he want? I was not excited about the fact which she had to actually communicate with someone else. I had really just wanted her to train more - but, alas, if we didn't have the members then she did not have one to train with so I would deal if only for the moment.

So, she moves in closer - finally pulling out of the shroud which the mist allowed her frame to hide in and still successfully hiding the entrance since it hid the entire lower portion of the mountains. "What brings the you here?" she questions, a sweet lull to her voice that gave the allusion of curiosity. Better to be sweet and curt than to act as though he were an intruder. Because, after all, one did not want to start a war off of the way a few words were said.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

And welcome to the mystery of the Falls :P
@[Lace] - let me know if you don't wish to be tagged each post, and you don't have to worry 'bout tagging me
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Seele - 07-10-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Seele - 07-10-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 11:15 PM