the Rift

[OPEN] Morning glory

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

Lace

Her words surprised him. Not because it was the Earth God who had caused the change - that made sense in a way, for who else would have the strength to level a mountain? - but rather that he had done it. For all that the gods of Helovia were more active in their appearances compared to other deities he'd heard rumors of, they still didn't often touch the very structures of the land. Last time must have been when they abandoned their shrines, if he wasn't entirely mistaken, and that had been only a minor change to small structures, never mind that they had been important structures. It made Lace wonder what the plague had been, exactly, for Father Earth to react so forcefully just to restore balance. Had he been forced to because the root of the evil had come from here? Or was it just an action in passing, an afterthought since the rest of the world slowly cleansed itself?

A faint shudder passed through the steed as these thoughts and questions coursed through his mind, and it was with some effort he pushed them aside. He could drive himself crazy trying to understand the actions of the gods, this wasn't the first time he found himself brooding over matters that frankly didn't concern him.
"Indeed, I've lived in Helovia for several years now" he mumbled absently, the look in his eyes distant even as he returned them to the bay lady. "Never spent much time in the Foothills though... What do you call this place now?"

But then his attention was brought back fully by her question and a slight nip of pale claws against his shoulders. He threw Fajira a slightly annoyed glance before answering, voice hesitating ever so slightly before offering his old title.
"Pardon my rudeness, of course you may" he said. "My name is Lace... Silverthorn. I had the honor of leading the Qian at World's Edge for a time, before the plague. My company is Fajira, the White. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, lady...?" He bowed his head before letting the voice trail off in a query, curious golden eyes peering up through a pale fringe to gaze expectantly at his host.
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Seele - 07-10-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Seele - 07-10-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Kiara - 07-12-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Seele - 07-13-2014, 04:25 PM