the Rift

[OPEN] Morning glory

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
My eyes registered the shudder that looped through his frame. Apparently something about the Gods actually doing something to fix the Earth did not bode well with him. But as he spoke he enlightened Seele and I on parts of his past. A nod of her head was offered as he said he had lived here for a few years though never spent much time in the Foothills. "Hidden Falls," she said meeting his distant gaze which did little to make me less suspicious of the stag who stood so close to our doorstep.

Alas, as she asked his name he finally seemed to return to the land of the living - which was good for Seele did not wish to pull his soul to force him back into this realm. He gave his name, what his position had been before the darkness, and then his companion's name. There was a bow of his head, trailing off as he awaited her name with his orbs peering up toward her. "Seele, the Necromancer," she offered with a gentle nod of her head before her audits flickered back at the sound of more hooves.

Well, hooves and paws that is. For, as she listened, the sound of padding feet caught her attention. Yellow eyes peered for the source and soon saw the frame of Kiara. "Kiara," she murmured, dropping her head down and attempting to press her side up against that of the even smaller mare beside her. It was an attempt at a form of support for her Earth Medic, though she was not necessarily one to always be the most… caring in appearances and actions, she was trying now.

There is a light pause in her gaze as she looks back toward Lace. "I would assume you are no longer the leader of the Edge. Where do you reside now?" she inquired - hoping not only to quell her concerns of why he was here, but to offer some kind of solace for the appaloosa mare beside her who seemed to have cared so deeply for the stag before her…

Normal
Voices
"Speech"
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Seele - 07-10-2014, 09:38 PM