Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

LACE</style>
before the sun sets
GLORY
</style>

"Seele" he repeated with a nod of appreciation and raised the neck, again with the odd sensation of having heard that name before. Perhaps they really had come across one another in the past, but whatever meeting it might have been apparently hadn't been of enough importance to make him remember. He made sure to store it away so that it wouldn't be forgotten this time around however, and spared her a friendly sort of smile before the sound of hooves announced the presence of another, thus drawing his attention away.

"Kiara!" he exclaimed upon seeing the little roan emerge upon the path and took a step forward to extend his nose in warm greeting. Of course he remembered her. They had never spoken much, yet her presence had not been lost on the grullo during herd meetings and gatherings. He confessed himself rather fond of her soft spoken nature, though wouldn't go so far as to claim he knew her. "You look well dear, I'm glad to see you have found a place for yourself." The honeyed gaze was warm as he looked between the mares, noting the apparent closeness between them without realizing the reason for it.

It was indeed a relief to see that his old family members were doing well without him around. It eased the burden of guilt he carried for leaving them to fend for themselves, made it easier to let go of the past. There was so much he ought to have said and done that never happened, and if he had any vice it was this tendency to hold on to his own failures until they died from old age and began to rot.

"Indeed, the Edge is safely in the hands of Kahlua and Kaj these days" he nodded as Seele once again spoke up. Lace answered her quite readily, seeing no reason not to be truthful about his circumstances. He could have smiled as he thought himself notice the careful phrasings of the white-patched lady's words, the hidden question beneath it - but he curbed any invitations before she would think to utter them.

"For the time being I don't affiliate with any herds or groups" he admitted with a light smile and casual cock of the hips. "I'm still recuperating from an illness, so I find it calmer to simply roam with the wind and take the day as it comes. Today I was hoping to explore this part of the lands, should I receive permission from the leaders of the herd."

Again he asked his question with a glance, quietly inquiring if she knew who they were. Perhaps her by-name should have told him who she was, but with the influx of heroes and legends from lands far and wide it would be rude to make assumptions - just look at himself, a king of sand and wastelands and leader of nothing but his own tail.

@[Kiara]

CREDITS: Schwartze | venomxbaby | 116802
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Seele - 07-10-2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Seele - 07-10-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Morning glory - by Lace - 07-10-2014, 11:15 PM