Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

LACE</style>
before the sun sets
GLORY
</style>

They were preparing to leave by the time the sun rose from the sea, yawning and spilling shadows long and lanky from their feet. It had been good to be home, but it was high time to move on. It wouldn't do to linger, like a child hanging by a mothers skirt and crying out their loneliness. Postponing this moment would only drag out the pain, and the gold-dusted equine confessed himself quite ready to move on now, physically as well as mentally. His time as a member of the Qian had come and passed, and without the Dragonheart there to hold him back he felt no desire to remain in the misty forest. He would miss the people here, but felt sure that he would see them again. After all, it wasn't as though he was leaving Helovia; merely setting out to seek new sights, breathe a different kind of air.

He walked the forest on quiet feet with a faint smile lingering on the lips, careful not to disturb those who still slumbered in their glens and thickets. The White flitted lazily through the air by his side, her thoughts on breakfast and adventures and how nice the morning felt as the sun slowly heated the moist sea-side breeze.

It was late morning by the time the soul bound comrades emerged onto the meadow. They weren't really surprised to find someone awake already; the border guards should have been up way before them and by the look of this painted fellow he had been about for quite a while already.

"Morning" the silvery grullo greeted with a pleasant smile, nodding the head in a polite bow before continuing to walk. Fajira chirruped her greeting too and beat her wings to increase the speed before veering off to make a loop around the unfamiliar youngster to check him out. Had he joined the herd recently, was he the son of an old friend or should Lace really have recognized him as an old comrade? Regret seeped through him as he eyed the stallion, realizing with a pang of old pain how similar he was to Torasin and Solstice. The birdcatcher spots were different, maybe the built too but... ah, would this pain ever truly go away?

The white-maned old stallion turned away and kept walking, intent on leaving these borders before midday. There were too many memories here, too many reasons not to go.

---
pc: 0/3

@[Fiore]

CREDITS: Schwartze | venomxbaby | 116802
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
I Am a Loaded Gun - by Fiore - 07-11-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Lace - 07-12-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: I Am a Loaded Gun - by Fiore - 07-16-2014, 04:55 PM