the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]

Serene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Serene
"If I've destroyed everyone else, then at least I have the stars"

They had covered a lot of ground, Serene walked behind him, the hell hound eyes watching her every movement. She listened intently as he told her about the Hidden Falls. She didn't speak much, the mare just soaked in his words like a sponge, so she didn't need to say anything. When they got close, she cautiously made her way down to level ground. This trip wasn't nearly as bad as she thought, she had found a small puddle of water and that tied her thirst and the scenery was enjoyable. She painted a picture In her head, thinking about the Place that would now be called her home, surely she would fit in, Rostisalv seemed to talk very fondly of the place.

This is it, this is the Hidden Falls Her ears perked forward and her red eyes scanned the breathtaking view, Rostislav let out a whinny calling for Midas or Seele she guessed. Serene wasn't scared, she never showed her fear but she was a little anxious to meet the queen and king. "Thank you for helping me, and leading me here" she said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear, she hated showing gratitude but the stallion deserved that much. She waited for someone to return his call, "What do I do now?" She asked, not really expecting an answer, he seemed like he was tired and wanted to leave, but she understood. Serene was tired herself, he hooves where cracked with the extensive amount of travel, but she didn't complain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM