the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
[Image: 53c23221eee99]
I watched from a patrolling point on an edged cliff as my Legatus came from the distant hills; his coming from direction hinted upon a visitation from the threshold, further evident by the ebony stranger which was keeping him company. It seemed that those trips beyond our walls had finally bore fruit. Fina soars overhead, flaming wings caught the fading sun; she zones in on the tiny duo and treats me to eagle eye vision. The girl was short and delicately build, evidently carrying more years than an adolescent by the manner which she held body confidently aloft.

They crossed through the cave and beyond the other side. Fina shrieked suddenly. I blinked, trembling and returning to the solid stone beneath me; the weight of this frame settled upon my spirit, my mind slowly reeled itself back in from the dizzying speed at which I’d shared with Fina. Raptor claws sunk into my quarters, a soft giggle filled this mind, “Aye, aye, aye.” She cooed approvingly, “Thee is getting better at that.”

I lifted my lids and glanced back at the flame kissed avian, she smiled as only a predator bird could. Beak slightly ajar and eyes flashing brilliant blue, “Yar,” I muttered in agreement, flicking locks against flanks as if to halt some invisible bug from taking a bite.

Sharing the same vision was difficult, tiring even.

It was then that I heard him call, beckoning me to come visit with the newcomer. I lingered on the cliff for a moment, debating and gazing out across the valley. Fina tightened her grip on my flank, painfully pinching the flesh, “Better go,” she advised, “He won’t stop bellowing otherwise.” A sigh whelped past my lips, ivory feathers unfurled as frame turned toward the rocky edge.

Moments later I was gliding down to meet them, with a certain phoenix following close behind. A semi forced smile appeared to replace my calm, (nobody is home look), “Welcome, Legatus.” Daggers touched earth, where toes met soil—ground shifted to a shining honey before vanishing as I took steps forward to close the buffer between us. “and ye as well.” The fire child alighted across my spine, glancing first at the lady whom I was greeting, before falling upon Damaris with a painted smile of pure mischief.

[Image: 53c231fe00a58]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Midas - 07-12-2014, 10:37 PM