the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
She doesn't appear to have done a poor job making her way down the path to the valley. I note this with approval. If she's going to fit in here she should be a fast learner and be ready to get to work soon. With a mental prod from Damaris, I realize that perhaps I am being too demanding for the mare. After all, she did just get here, and my high expectations may be due to being in a poor mood. I try to let the feels go and not be such a grouch, but sometimes that's asking a lot of a poor boy. To my great surprised, she says something that rather helps. My lobes swivel back behind me as they pick up her soft words. I turn my head around, white eyes betraying no emotion. You're quite welcome. It's all I can manage, and all that really needs to be said anyway. I didn't expect any thanks, nor am I sure I actually deserve any. That being said, I appreciate that there is somebody on the planet that can say a kind word to me without.. obligation. I don't think the mare seems obligated.. but then, I'm not always good at reading the ladies lately. Perhaps I'm missing something.

I'm not left to dwell on the moment any longer as the painted pegasus flies down before me, his phoenix companion in tow. I bow my head politely to them both, and when I raise it a mellow smile had found its way onto my maw. Though something seems.. distant.. about Midas today, I don't press it. We can't all be 100% all the time. Not even the golden-tipped one. A pleasure Midas, Fina. May I present Serene. Serene, Midas and his companion Fina. I gesture back to the ebony mare behind me, presenting her much more formally to my king than I expected. Oh well, no harm in doing things right for a change.

Damaris finally joins me at my side after lurking for so long behind Serene. I reach down and affectionately lip the top of her head with my velvets. She wags her tail, but her attention has settled solely on Fina. Her tongue lolls to the side as she pants, the sun sinking through her dark fur. She remembers Fina vaguely from the warriors' race, and wonders now what the pretty flaming bird is up to. I return my attention to the equines around me, but I find that my heart has lifted significantly, bolstered by the pup's energy and general cheerfulness.

Walk. Talk.
@[Serene]
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Rostislav - 07-13-2014, 12:12 AM