the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
You want to know what the question is? The question is why are we awake when we just spent most of the night patrolling the border of the Falls! It seems as though one of our members cannot go without screaming in the gentle hours of this afternoon.

A groan escapes her lips before she pulls herself forward, all of us are swarming around in her head, fighting for which one will be the one to show the most control at the moment. Alas, it seems that I have won - so it will be a moment of kindness that will come forth. After all, all that I had to do was wait for them to knock each other into submission before I crawled forth. I was, of course, the weakest of them all - but I was the kindest of them all, and sometimes Seele needed that dose of sweetness.

Her legs shuffled forwards towards the call, and when she arrived she pulled up beside the winged figure of Midas. "Afternoon, Rostislav and Midas." There was a pause as she glanced over towards the black mare with the red mane and tail. I only pet her ego, soothing her and forcing her to stay sweet. Rosti had been speaking when she had pulled up, so instead of asking who she was she simply nodded toward the red mare with no offering of her name yet. "What would you like to do?" she inquired. Well, it could have been worded better but at least it was something. There was a snort as I reminded Seele she should offer her name, and with a minor amount of muttering under her breath, "I am Seele, the Necromancer," she explained before keeping herself near Midas while her presence demanded some form of respect.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Seele - 07-13-2014, 05:04 PM