the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]

Serene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Serene
"If I've destroyed everyone else, then at least I have the stars"

Serene watched as the painted pegasus and his stunning companion made their way over. She wondered where he came from his accent seeming Irish. Another mare joined the group, her appearance was unique but Serene liked the colors, the hues of red striking on her black coat. What would you like to do? So she would have a choice, but surely the mare didn't expect her to know what options there are? Guess not. "Well first off, I'm Serene" She dipped her head at both of the equines, but then her red eyes drifted towards Seele "And secondly, I'd like to know what I could do to be of help" She said evenly, she was proud of how the words came out. It was such a weird environment for Serene to be in, a place where she wasn't in control, and what she said and does matter.

She thought about what she could see herself being, she always wanted to be the horse that everyone would want to be in their presence. Now she had to work much harder then she ever would have to earn a worthy title. She wanted to be a spy or look out of some sort, if they had such thing available, Serene was always good at blending in with other people or using her feminism to get information out of her victims. Yes, a spy would be a very good job for her, one that she would enjoy doing. Serene waited for the next equine to say something, her ears erect with interest. So far, she found herself enjoying the view of the hidden falls, and the horses that where within it didn't seem so bad either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM