the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
[Image: 53c23221eee99]
Rostislav returns my greeting and announces the new arrival as Serene. While his jaws are waggling, a certain colead comes weaving through the forest. She is the picture of elegance and pose, holding head high and with strong confidence. Fina resists the urge to scowl as remembrance of our last conversation came forward in my mind. I lean aside, allowing crown to dip toward armored chest; with chin lightly tapping the gem below in a traditional soldiers salute, “Afternoon,” I replied cordially, pausing only to turn attention back on the quiet woman who’d scarcely had a chance to speak with all our formalities.

Serene takes the lead rather smoothly, becoming a confirming echo of what my Legatus had just announced. She didn’t answer Seele directly, “Tis would depend on what thee is already talented in.” The delicate woman didn’t appear to be well suited for battle (at least not physically); but I’d also seen leaner and daintier girls stomp the skulls of those thrice their size (best not to pass quick judgment), “Does ye have any experience in battle, spying or healing?” Those are three areas in the herd that seemed most lacking; we’d certainly not turn away another naturally endowed crafter—but our offensive and defensive bodies seemed to be shrinking in number lately.

Helovia had one certainty, trouble was brewing somewhere in this world. Even if we couldn’t see ahead. This heart knew it was only a matter of time until the latest of threats came to our doorstep. Be it in the form of another illness, darkness or even the war drums of stomping feet…We’d need to be prepared for anything.
[Image: 53c231fe00a58]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Midas - 07-15-2014, 01:42 PM