the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]

Serene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Serene
"If I've destroyed everyone else, then at least I have the stars"

Serene listened to the words of 3 equines, a soft nicker escaping her lips has Rostisalv dismissed himself. When Midas spoke her focus sharpened as he mentioned a spy, that is the position she would prefer, a soldier taken second place. Healing definitely wasn't her forte, she knew only bits about it and wouldn't ever be useful in the medical side of things. Serene understood Seele's words, training her to do something she has never done before would be wasteful and useless. "I believe that I find spying my best interest for the herd, a soldier would be my second choice if I am more needed there" she finished well, her voice coming out soft and even.

Serene shook her head lightly, trying not to cause a disruption in the conversation, but she needed to keep herself awake, her travels finally catching up to her. Her red eyes remained sharp, as they shifted from Seele to Midas. "And of course if you are in a dire need of a horse in another area, I would be open to being taught considering it doesn't take me long to get a hang of things." She added feeling as if it needed to be said, but it didn't seem like they where desperate for her in a certain spot, but still her words weren't wasted.

OCC: I'm so sorry it took so long, I have no access to a computer and I've been in Georgia for around 5 days and I have 8 more to go.

@[Seele] @[Midas]

*You may do anything with Serene besides death, and please no meta-playing

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM