the Rift

[OPEN] Look what the drunk brought home [Closed]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Seele allowed her little wicked smile to curl up the edges of her lips. Another spy, perfect. "A spy would be perfect. And do not fret - you can still work on keeping your fighting skills honed. After all, if you cannot fight sometimes the information can never make it back." her orbs shift towards Midas he settles which place it is that this mare will slide into her ranks.

Then, he looks towards her, as if completely seeking approval and then asking who was the ranking official. "Ghost has proven herself well, yes. She is in charge of those for stealth. Please, Serene. Welcome to my ranks. Feel free to lurk in the shadows and get to know the Falls from top to bottom. Ghost most frequently saunters around in the skies and takes in the herd from above - though if you can catch her on the ground it would be best to speak with her, see what she can get you to work on. She is a black pegasus with white and red upon her wings as well as some horns upon her cranium." She explains before turning a little and beginning to head back into the heart of the Falls. "If you have any questions, come straight to me. Until next time," she says, parting ways with a gentle nod to both Midas and Serene, before allowing her dark hide to disappear into the shadows. It was only the barely visible light of her glowing heart in her tail that gave any sign she had been there.

Voices
"Speech"

Welcome to the Falls! Feel free to post once more to wrap this up - however Seele is out ;3 If you'd like another conversation with Seele, feel free to start a different thread and tag her in it, and if you have any questions at all don't be afraid to pm me on my Admin account which is @[Abba].
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-12-2014, 10:51 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-14-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Serene - 07-28-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Look what the drunk brought home [welcoming] - by Seele - 07-25-2014, 06:48 PM